1. The long-awaited results for Concept Art Contest #11 have finally been released!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Join Texturing Contest #30 now in a legendary battle of mythological creatures!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 20th iteration of the Terraining Contest is upon us! Join and create exquisite Water Structures for it.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hivers united and created a bunch of 2v2 melee maps. Vote for the best in our Melee Mapping Contest #4 - Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Blocked

Discussion in 'Nature's Call - The Spiderqueen' started by Divine Cow, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Divine Cow

Divine Cow

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why is it Blocked? When my Comp Said how to Unblock it... IT STILL GOT BLOCKED. Plus, there nothing in the downloaded folder. WHATS UP!! :cry:

2. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    What are you talking about. I can't understand your problem, but I will just say the steps.

1. Download the Campaign (duh)
    2. Use WinZip or WinRam to extract the Campaign from the Zip file.
    3. Move the Campaign to Warcraft III/Campaigns, so when you view the Custom Campaigns file on Warcraft III the Campaign will be there. (NOTE: Important step).
    4. Open Warcraft III, click on Single Player/Custom Campaign.

I hope this helped. :roll:

-Rui

3. Divine Cow

Divine Cow

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sorry my Bad...
    My Comp.(While the File is Trying to Extract) Says the File Your trying to Access is Blocked by My Comp. Either Because:
    1. the File is Corrupted
    2. Has a Virus
    3. COmp. Hates me
    4. My Comp. is Stupid

Also, Btw i was Able to Play RotD but not Spiderqueen...
    NOT FAIR!!! So Basically i missed the story line only able to understand it from the site since i can't extract the file which i dowloaded from here.

4. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well I don't know if there's a way you can direcly download the campaign, instead of the zip file containing it. If no, then there's nothing you can do. As you might noticed, the creator of this campaign, Darky29 has totally forgotten his own site and his own works. We just hope Darky comes back one day.

-Rui