• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

blizzard cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
does anybody know how to get rid of the cheats that blizzard put in(ex: greedisgood, whosyourdaddy, etc.)?

i tried two things, importin a blank document with path at scripts\cheats.j(or sumthing like that), didnt work :x , and tried to add a defeat trigger if they type the cheat in, didnt work :x

any suggestions? :? :?:

Level 4
well i don't think you can stop money cheats but the other ones can be changed so that when some one types them in they lose:

Event: player 1 types whosyourdaddy
Action: defeat player 1

thats what i would do

Level 10
i remember a map disabling greedisgood.. tank wars i think... not very sure... when you type "greedisgood" it doesnt add your gold, only lumber.

Level 4
lol....and what if i type greedisgood 999999 =))....didn't think about that ? :p

most easy way is to make a trigger every time you type a cheat ...gives defeat with message "don't cheat, play fare" :p

it's quite easy to do that....:D

Level 7
There is actually to force a player to type a cheat again, it's Jass but it's simple.

Example:

JASS:
call Cheat("Whosyourdaddy")
(use in a custom script action)

Does the same as when the player types it, so if he enabled the cheat this will turn it off, however if he didn't, it'll turn it on. Bad thing is that you can't really know when it's turned on or off, without making some test, like trying to damage a unit.

You can change the whosyourdaddy to any cheat you like, "greedisgood 5000" would do the same thing as if the player typed it.

Level 6
Blade.dk2 said:
There is actually to force a player to type a cheat again, it's Jass but it's simple.

Example:

JASS:

Does the same as when the player types it, so if he enabled the cheat this will turn it off, however if he didn't, it'll turn it on. Bad thing is that you can't really know when it's turned on or off, without making some test, like trying to damage a unit.

You can change the whosyourdaddy to any cheat you like, "greedisgood 5000" would do the same thing as if the player typed it.

Great idea... I know how to combat the last part though. You could just add a - to in front of the integer. ^_^

But, what about stuff like, say, thedudeabides?

Level 7
Telefragged said:
Blade.dk2 said:

Example:

JASS:

Great idea... I know how to combat the last part though. You could just add a - to in front of the integer. ^_^

But, what about stuff like, say, thedudeabides?

It would do nothing, and a valid cheat like "iseedeadpeople" would do nothing in multiplayer. And btw, the cheats don't have to be case sensitive so "WhOSYoURdAdDY" will work (even though it would make you appear as a complete idiot).

Status
Not open for further replies.