1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BleedingHollowBerserker

Submitted by takakenji
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
a bleeding hollow berserker, i couldn't find the original version to edit (it dissapeared) so i just reuploaded the new and improved one.

Keywords:
bleeding, hollow, berserker, orc, clan, old, horde, bloodlust, rage, hear, me, roar, lion, king
Contents

BleedingHollowBerserker (Model)

BleedingHollowBerserker (Model)

Reviews
08:31, 5th May 2010 General Frank: The composition is very bad and there are some flaws with the geoset animations. Some parts clash to much with the connected parts. The colour sceme and shading is very weird in some places. Rejected.
  1. 08:31, 5th May 2010
    General Frank:

The composition is very bad and there are some flaws with the geoset animations. Some parts clash to much with the connected parts. The colour sceme and shading is very weird in some places.
    Rejected.

2. Stefan.K

Stefan.K

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Wow, this is nice edit of the grunt model. I really like it! With some polishing (some vertices need to be wielded together, the skull seems a bit big for my taste, and different axe) this could become nice piece of model