• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach Wars 3.1c

Reactions: eXcoScaRp
Bleach Wars is an AoS between the Shinigami Forces and the Hollows of Hueco Mundo. There are 39 Heroes from the anime to choose from, each with vJASS triggered spells and most with custom models. Most Heroes have a special type of Ultimate (Ban Kai) which grants them new abilities for 90/120s. Each time they use these abilities, it consumes time from Ban Kai. However, when killing creeps or Heroes, time is restored. This makes it easier to distinguish better players as this system allows them to go on a killing spree. Each Hero has the Evasive Skills item that allows them to be immune to damage for 1.5s, with a 20s cd. This makes Bleach Wars a game of reflex, timing, skill and experience.

---====v3.1c Changelog====---

General Changes
-Fixed -random and -rp
-Creeps now take -25% damage from Spells
-Fountain mana regen rate per second increased 14>25
-The first structures in each lane have 250 less health
-Last defense structures have +15 attack damage
-Income is now double
-Creeps and neutral creeps give about +10% bounty
-Ranged creeps take +20% damage from Siege attacks
-Reduced creep model sizes by about 15%

Items
-Sky King Agi bonus increased +15 > +16
-Raikoho Int bonus increased +15 > +16
-Soukyoku Str bonus increased +15 > +16
-Tenshintai now properly displays effects

Heroes
-Reduced mana cost for many spells
-Increased cast range of many single target spells
-Reduced the cooldown of all buff-type spells with 25s cd > 20s cd

[Yamamoto]
Ignite has new spell visual
Quick Draw damage reduced 120/170/220/270/320 > 110/160/210/260/310
Number One: Nadegiri damage reduced 340 > 320
[Renji]
Explosive Hadou has new spell visual
Shi Kai: Higa Zekko damage reduced 180/245/310/375/440 > 150/210/270/330/390
Hikotsu Taiho damage reduced 360/440 > 300/360
[Aizen]
Hadou: Kurohitsugi has new spell visual
Hollowification (default skill) replaced with Confusion

Confusion
-Swaps positions with the target unit

[Inoue]
Cutting Shield of the Heavenly One damage reduced 75/90/105/120/135 > 65/80/95/110/125
[Ishida]
Seele Schneider damage reduced 150/210/270/330/390 > 120/180/240/300/360
[Komamura]
Fissure speed increased by +15%
[Byakuya]
Hadou: White Lightning damage reduced 120/170/220/270/320 > 110/160/210/260/310
Senka damage reduced 50/80/110/140/170 > 50/75/100/125/150
Hakuteiken damage reduced 550>500
[Ichigo]
Shi Kai: Getsuga damage reduced 120/170/220/270/320 > 100/150/200/250/300
[Mayuri]
Hellbomb has new spell visual
Shi Kai: Beast Killer poison damage per sec reduced 10/15/20/25/30 > 8/11/14/17/20
Poison Breath damage per sec reduced 17/25 > 13/20
[Ryo]
Snake Animation proc chance reduced by 5% for all levels
Growth Frenzy snakes now take 2 hits to kill
Serpent Curse has new spell visual
[Chad]
El Directo damage reduced 100/150/200/250/300 > 80/130/180/230/280
El Directo stun duration increased 1.5>1.75
La Muerte stun duration increased 1.5/2.5 > 1.75/2.75
[Yoruichi]
Rapidfire deals double the hits for the same damage
Attack Combination now increased attack speed by +60%/+90%/+120%/+150%/+180% for 6s
[Soi Fon]
Shi Kai: Suzumebachi now deals 100/150 initial damage and 400/550 damage over time
[Tosen]
Shi Kai: Benihiko damage reduced 120/175/230/285/340 > 120/170/220/270/320
Hadou: Haien damage per second reduced 40/60/80/100/120 > 40/55/70/85/100
[Urahara]
Gigai Swap skill replaced with Polymorph (3s duration)
[Yumichika]
Morale Cry (default skill) replaced with Fascination
Lacerate now gives +2 Fascination Counters for 7s
Shi Kai: Fuji Kujaku now gives +1 Fascination Counter/attack while attack for 7s

Fascination
-Consumes Fascination Counters, healing 18x Counters

[Grimmjow]
Reduced Cero damage from 160/225/290/355/420 > 140/200/260/320/380
Reduced Predator health healed per enemy killed from 40>35
Reduced Rupture damage from 120/160/200/240/280 to 80/120/160/200/240
Desgarron damage reduced from 240 per line > 220 per line
Increased Rupture movement reduction by 10% for all levels
Fixed Desgarron bugging up
[Ulquiorra]
Garganta damage decreased 100/150/200/250/300 > 90/135/180/225/270
Hierro bonus damage decreased +5/+10/+15/+20/+25 > +4/+8/+12/+16/+20
Release: Murcielago now reduces the base attack speed from 1.9>1.65
Cero Oscuras damage bonus decreased +80 > +60
[Yammy]
Bala stun duration increased 0.2/0.4/0.6/0.8/1 > 0.25/0.5/0.75/1/1.25
[Bounto Twins]
Vitality Transfer cd reduced but heals for less
Doll: Water Beast and Leviathan no longer requires channeling
Summoned units have lower attributes
Doll: Leviathan cd increased from 80>120
Tidal Centre damage reduced 55/70 > 45/63
Replaced Reiatsu Regrowth (default skill) with Channel

Channel
-While channeling at the target summoned unit, it gains +150%/+300% (if both twins channel) As and +10%/+20% ms
-The Summoned unit learns new skills when channeled

[Zommari]
Illusion Strike cd reduced 10>8
[Nnoitra]
Multistrike now deals 55 damage to surrounding enemy units each attack
Multistrike attack speed bonus reduced +110%>+70%
[Hisagi]
Hadou: Tsuzuri Raiden bonus damage decreased +5/+10/+15/+20/+25 > +3/+6/+9/+12/+15
Weapon Mastery bonus damage decreased +5/+10/+15/+20/+25 > +4/+8/+12/+16/+20
Replaced Bakudo: Danku (default skill) with Overcharge

Overcharge
-Deals 65 x Tsuzuri Raiden level in a 300 AoE if Hadou: Tsuzuri Raiden is active
[Shinji]
-Fixed model bug
[Hachi]
-Fixed Bakudo: Sajo Sabaku which had no level skip requirement
-Fixed Kigai no Jomon (it is now impossible to escape, even with blink/teleport skills)

Etc Changes
-Added some leaves to the terrain on the Shinigami's side
-Improved tooltips for Damage and Armor Types
-Reduced map size by 48kb (yay :p )
-New Minimap screen and replaced loading screen
...and a lot of other changes

Note: This map works for Wc31.24+ and older versions. I thank KT_Timers for that ;P.

Keywords:
bleachaos
bleach
Bleach
bleachwars
BleachWars
Contents

Bleach Wars 3.1c (Map)

Level 4
Oh and Tennyo, I was wrong about ulquiorra, I dont think you should buff him in next version for any of his moves. I think ulq is already strong as he is and doesnt need a change. As in matter in fact, he could use a dmg nerf in his ult.

Level 4
I've been busy so I couldn't get on Bnet. However, I am done with revamping all the items. Level 2 and Level 3 item recipes are items all based on Zanpakutos such as Scroll of Hyourinmaru and Scroll of Zangetsu. I'm now working on revamping the Heroes. Give me another week or so. peace

Level 4
Good to know that you'll release an update in the next week, Tennyo. Can you give me a detailed changelog of most of the heroes for the next version?

Level 4
And there is a bug that occurs when there is a leaver at beginning of game. I had it once, and it kept forcing me to repick a hero until i had no gold left to repick. Plz investigate this!

Level 4
also tennyo, Soifon's invisibility doesnt work and the bount Twins are also underpowered, their spells should have a slow or something more than just nukes. On the other hand, Syazel could use some more nuke spells as well. Can you also make zommari's images stronger for his spells, they take too much dmg and last too short.

Level 4
I've been inactive for a while since I'm been busy for the last week or so. I've finished with the items and finished with making changes to Zaraki's Forward Slash, Ichigo's KO Strike, Shinji, Ichimaru and Tousen. I'm planning on revamping some Heroes. I want to know what you think about these suggested revamps.

Ukitake (NEW SKILLSET)
Flash Step
Cure Illness
-single target heal
Dispel Arts (passive)
-decays Reiatsu on attack
-additional damage to summoned units
Shi Kai: Kotowari
-buff, grants bonus attack and movement speed
-learn new spells
Shinhouin Seal (Ultimate)
-summons a Shinhouin Seal that makes surrounding ally units Spell Immune
-Shinhouin Seal is Spell Immune

=-New skills-=
Redirect (passive)
-chance to deal AoE damage when attacked
Bakudo: Seki
-buff, creates 5 rotating orbs around Hero
-when an orb touches an enemy unit, it stuns and damages them, consuming the orb

Kyoraku (NEW SKILLSET)
Flash Step
Sake Spill

-Single target
-reduces movement and attack speed
Parry Mastery (passive)
-chance to take half damage
Shi Kai: Katen Kyotsu
-buff, grants bonus attack and movement speed
-learn new spells
Sakura Dance (Ultimate)
-summons a Sakura Tree that gives ally units increased health regen
-Sakura Tree is a structure

=-New skills-=
Kageoni (passive)
-additional damage when attacking from behind
Busho Koma
-teleports to target area
-deals 6 sets of damage in AoE

Urahara (NEW SKILLSET)
Flash Step
Shi Kai: Crimson Wave

-deals damage in a line
Ingenious Inventor (passive)
-movement and attack speed bonus
Shi Kai: Blood Mist Shield
-buff, grants damage reduction
Gigai (Ultimate)
-Summons Gigai to fight for Urahara
-Can cast Energy Ball and Illusion

Fake Body (Default Skill)
-15 second cd on Evasive Skills instead of 20s for all other Heroes

Yoruichi (NEW SKILLSET)
Flash Step
Fan of Knives

-teleports to the target location over 3 intervals
-during each interval, throws a set of knives, dealing AoE damage
Goddess of Flash (passive)
-movement speed and attack damage bonus
Shunko
-buff, grants additional attack speed and chance on attack to stun target
-removes movement impairing effects on cast
Rapidfire
-AoE damage and stun
-damage is reduced based on number of surrounding enemy units

=-New skills-=
Kidou Lock (passive)
-chance on attack to stun target

Soi Fon (NEW SKILLSET)
Flash Step
Bakudo: Shitotsu Sansen

-single target
-deals damage and roots target in place
Shi Kai: Suzumebachi (passive)
-chance on attack to place Mark on target
-chance on attack to hit the same spot, activating the Mark, dealing damage over time to the target
Shunko
-buff, grants additional damage and armor
-removes movement impairing effects on cast
Ban Kai: Jakuho Raikoben
-target area
-missile lands after 2s, dealing damage in an AoE, units further away take half damage
-1 sec cast time

Assassin (Default Skill)

-buff, turns invisible
-deals additional damage upon breaking stealth

Level 2
Ive found 2 problems in ur map.
"Kon-item" has got a cooldown and kon cant use the "kon-item"
This way i wont be able to make a devastating army of kons! :mwahaha:

no seriously pls fix that

Level 1
love the new hero revamps, the only thing im not sure about is shunsui sakura tree? maybe make it into a normal skill and make shikai his ult? that would make more sense, i think o_O

few things about the map tho:

there is a bug, that when the game ends, it says "you were defeated, good game" for the winner, and "you won" for the loser

and for the next version, could you please nerf yammi's gonzui a bit? cuz it is a bit imba right now imo, since combined with some def items, there is seriously no way to kill him mid-to-late game. i'm no even talking about when he's released. he can just push through all the towers. you could buff his bala spell in return to nerfing gonzui (maybe decrease the amount of health trasferred to yammi, and increase the cooldown?), i think that would be great

also, please increase the cost for the towers and mines in the shop, some people are abusing them and just ruining the game

Level 4
Great revamps tennyo, i rly approve of just about all of them. Got some questions though, for kyoraku's busho koma, is it the same thing as shunpo strike, can you sync it with Kageoni to deal more damage? For Urahara, I think you should make his Gigai a summon that is a clone of Urahara instead of a Draenei unit to make it more like the show, also acts as a distraction. Other than that, love all the additions to the heroes. And i still think you should revamp Zommari(if u can give him skin that would be good too), like make his Ultimate stronger, his images could be more durable too. Syazel's moves could use a dmg buff. The bount twins are weak.

And Tennyo, how about other heroes? How about Yamamoto and the others? What buffs and nerfs on going to be placed on the heroes for next version?

Level 4
And Tennyo, How is Ukitake's redirect going to work? It is gonna just give damage return to normal attacks or spells also?

Level 4
New Hero revamps:yoruichi

Tennyo, it seems like yoruichi hasnt changed much from last version. Her Shunko and Kidou lock are the same thing, unless kidou lock is part of shunko. She has a bit too much stun moves(rapidfire, shunko and kidou lock are all stuns), and Im afraid that would make her OP. But i like how ur gonna give her a MS boost passive. Maybe instead of more stunning moves, you can specially give Yoruichi a stronger flashstep than other characters(like more range and lower cd, and do aoe dmg upon landing on targets like byakuya's) Or Something like a blink strike

Last edited:
Level 4
Tennyo?!?

Uh Tennyo...When are u going to respond to my questions? U cant be that busy..unless u work for the FBI or some shit...

Level 4
he got a life lol!

Lol ok, that was just mean arphax. Anyway, Tennyo, u said you were going to update by last week and its already been a week. You should at least be consistent and let us know your progress and the changes that are going to be made.

Level 7
Lol ok, that was just mean arphax. Anyway, Tennyo, u said you were going to update by last week and its already been a week. You should at least be consistent and let us know your progress and the changes that are going to be made.

im not mean dude im just being real..people have life like work,school etc..you should understand that..ok be sport live your life in outside world dont overdue yourself in warcraft..that can kill us sometimes..:thumbs_up:

im making a map now bleach rpg:echigos resolve and still learning WE that really gonna take years to me coz i am in college now really busy but this december i think i gonna get my new computer goodbye to my wooden computer!that will help me fast..^^

Level 4
im not mean dude im just being real..people have life like work,school etc..you should understand that..ok be sport live your life in outside world dont overdue yourself in warcraft..that can kill us sometimes..:thumbs_up:

im making a map now bleach rpg:echigos resolve and still learning WE that really gonna take years to me coz i am in college now really busy but this december i think i gonna get my new computer goodbye to my wooden computer!that will help me fast..^^

Oh I thought u were being sarcastic to tennyo, but i guess ur talkin to me. I do have a life, Im alive and you probably play wc3 more than me. And you say ur in college? well ur grammer doesnt seem like a college student, more like someone who just learned how to put a sentence together in english. Anyway, not trying to start a fight with u arphax, i just want tennyo to frikin release this update already...

Level 1
Oh I thought u were being sarcastic to tennyo, but i guess ur talkin to me. I do have a life, Im alive and you probably play wc3 more than me. And you say ur in college? well ur grammer doesnt seem like a college student, more like someone who just learned how to put a sentence together in english. Anyway, not trying to start a fight with u arphax, i just want tennyo to frikin release this update already...

Lol incase you haven't noticed, it is up to the map maker's discretion when he/she decides to release an update. From what i see so far, tennyo being rushed to release a new map version, always leads to many updates that could have been avoided. Maybe if you let him be and take his time creating the map, there won't be so many errors/glitches! Not to mention you continously spam here for tennyo to release quicker. You think any map creater is going to be enthusastic about people contiously harassing them to hurry up and release? You want a quality map but don't give the time for that to happen. Remember, currently this is a one-man project. Despite all your feedback for Bleach Wars that you seem to give, I think you should rethink other people's positions in life, instead of stubbornly demanding things from others.

Level 4
Lol incase you haven't noticed, it is up to the map maker's discretion when he/she decides to release an update. From what i see so far, tennyo being rushed to release a new map version, always leads to many updates that could have been avoided. Maybe if you let him be and take his time creating the map, there won't be so many errors/glitches! Not to mention you continously spam here for tennyo to release quicker. You think any map creater is going to be enthusastic about people contiously harassing them to hurry up and release? You want a quality map but don't give the time for that to happen. Remember, currently this is a one-man project. Despite all your feedback for Bleach Wars that you seem to give, I think you should rethink other people's positions in life, instead of stubbornly demanding things from others.

Alright spellpower no one's talking to you, so dont butt in and try to lecture ppl about being "polite" mr.wise guy. My conversation is between tennyo and i only and i dont care about what anyone else has to say unless its related to this map

Level 1
Alright spellpower no one's talking to you, so dont butt in and try to lecture ppl about being "polite" mr.wise guy.

Roguewave. Me? Lecture? No. I merely thought what i wrote should be common sense and standards that people should have. Well if that was a lecture for you then.... Anyways the only person i was directing my comments to was you only. Nobody else was involved. I dunno why you said i was lecturing 'ppl'.

My conversation is between tennyo and i only and i dont care about what anyone else has to say unless its related to this map

I dont believe the map is just made for you. Of course if you truly believe that the map is made for you so that you feel like you're belonging to society, then well err...by all means, stick to your belief...

I feel really sorry for you tennyo. Even with all the feedback Rogue gives, I seriously wonder if it's worth listening to all the self-centered opinions/statements. For example,

Uh Tennyo...When are u going to respond to my questions? U cant be that busy..unless u work for the FBI or some shit...

..........If tennyo was FBI, I think that the first thing he would be willing to do is not release the map, but somehow find a way to silence you Roguewave. At least after that he can work on the map in peace. Ever wonder why tennyo isn't responding to you?

Level 4
@ Spellpower: Hes not responding to me cuz either hes just so busy that he has no time to type up a few sentences and post it here, or hes just slackin. Its funny how u try to talk like a smart aleck and counter argue with me over a forums site, no one cares about what you have to say, and you should be making posts relating to the map and how it can be improved, instead of trying to defend tennyo(im not even harassing him), cuz he doesnt care about u, he cares about the map and he needs feedback, he doesnt need ur wasted posts arguing with others.

Level 1
@ Spellpower: Hes not responding to me cuz either hes just so busy that he has no time to type up a few sentences and post it here, or hes just slackin. Its funny how u try to talk like a smart aleck and counter argue with me over a forums site, no one cares about what you have to say, and you should be making posts relating to the map and how it can be improved, instead of trying to defend tennyo(im not even harassing him), cuz he doesnt care about u, he cares about the map and he needs feedback, he doesnt need ur wasted posts arguing with others.

I wonder if you are counting the fact that your post is also spent arguing as well and is totally not relevant to feedback. You say that I 'talk like a smart aleck and counter argue' when you are doing the same thing. I guess tennyo also 'doesn't care about u' and 'doesn't need ur wasted posts arguing with others'.

And you say ur in college? well ur grammer doesnt seem like a college student, more like someone who just learned how to put a sentence together in english. Anyway, not trying to start a fight with u arphax, i just want tennyo to frikin release this update already...

On a side note. Have you noticed that your grammar isn't too perfect either in your post? Who would use that many commas? Ever heard of fullstops? This is just incase your teachers forgot to tell you that a sentence ends with a fullstop not commas. Don't go insulting other people's grammar when yours isn't even near basic level grammar.

Its funny how u try to talk like a smart aleck and counter argue with me over a forums site, no one cares about what you have to say, and you should be making posts relating to the map and how it can be improved, instead of trying to defend tennyo(im not even harassing him), cuz he doesnt care about u, he cares about the map and he needs feedback, he doesnt need ur wasted posts arguing with others.

Lol. 5 commas stringed together to form the ultimate long sentence which supposedly has no grammatical errors in it.

Level 1
I think the only thing that Bleach Wars is good for was the AI itself. Not that the AI was hard but that fact that there is an AI. Correct me if im wrong but that last time i played BBB, AI support was non-existant.

Level 7
bleach warz is good also bbb is good it has good models and spells bad side it have so many unbalanced heroes and bugs..
if only tennyo will improve this map a lot...

Level 1
im guessing we can declare the map dead. Unless tennoyo is planning on releasing a special Christmas release. Now that would be a great surprise. =D

Level 4
Yeah..I think we can tell Spellpower...I knew like 2 months ago that tennyo would slack off and i kept asking him when he would release map..but u were defending him and u didnt mind tennyo taking his time, but now it seems like u do...

Level 1
I dont mind him taking his time to do the work on the map if only he notifies ppl of his progress. So far he hasn't said anything for months. A little post such as saying im working on improving this section of spells or implementing new items would be nice. Frequent updates on the progress is what makes a map grow. It tells ppl that this map is worth waiting for and that work is being done. However, as i explained above, we've so far had no responce for months.