• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach Blade Battlers 3.2 Open Beta

Type: Bleach AoS
Heros: 30
Creator: Gothar_esp
New Forums: http://bleachbladebattlers. f o r u m c i r c l e.com
If you find others fake versions of the map or other maps with the private models of this map,they hacked it.

Map Protected.
I release an open beta because my holidays ends today and i haven't time to test it more.So please report every bug/unbalance in the bug and balance section.
A 3.2b will be released very soon.

[---Changelog 3.2----]
[---Heros---]
<--Gameplay-->
-Now you can give gold to your allies.
-Added Rune of Mana.
-Increased the time of creep spawn at the start.
-Changed Runes colors depending of the rune.
-Added Hero Glow model to all heros.
-Changed Shinji Model.
-Changed Mayuri's Bankai Model.
-Some icons changed.
<--General Balance-->
-Max. Level is now 25.
-Ressurecion and Mask stats decreased from 15/25/35 to 10/15/20.
-Increased Base attack speed time of ranged heros by 0.30.
-Fountain range increased.
-Moved Arrancar level 4 towers for prevent BD.
-Changed the attack type of the towers.
-Decreased the gold gained by creeps and towers.
-Now when a tower dies, the team gains 150/200/250 gold (depends of the tower killed)
-Resurrection casting time decreased to 0.15, and during that time you are invulnerable.
<--General hero changed--->
-Decreased all heros base hp by 150.
<--General Bugs Fixed--->
-Fixed creep bug.
-Fixed Seretei Level 3 and Level 4 towers bug.
-Fixed creep spawn; Now Seretei creeps spawn correct.
-Fixed spell damage bug.
-Fixed a bug where the passives skills didn't work when you get a rune of illusion.
-Fixed the bug where you only needed to kill one of level 4 tower for attack the base.
-Morph bug fixed.
<--Map-->
-Increased level 4 tower damage and hp.
-Ichigo Revamped.
-Ishida Revamped.
-Soifon Revamped.
-Kenpachi Revamped.
-Szayel Semi-Revamped.
-6 New heros.
<--Items-->
-Items revamped.
<--Yammy-->
-Yammy's Bala cooldown decreased to 0.01.
-Yammy's Ira hp bonus increased and now no longer decreases speed.
<--Hachigen-->
-Hachigen's Shinji no Saimon duration decreased from 4/8/12 to 3/6/9.
-Hachigen's Default skill removed.
<--Shinji-->
-Shinji's Bukujutsu flying bug fixed.
-Shinji's Changed some numbers and semi-changed ultimate.
-Shinji's Bukujutsu now doesnt give MS bonus.
<--Mayuri-->
-Mayuri's Ashishogi Jizo slow decreased.
-Mayuri's Default skill removed.
<--Urahara-->
-Urahara's Ultimate Cooldown decreased from 80 to 40.
<--Orihime-->
-Inoue's Santen Kesshun armor decreased and cooldown decreased.
<--Harribel-->
-Harribel's La Gota no longer deals extra damage, now its only an effect.
-Harribel's Cascada Casting time decreased by 0.5.
-Harribel's Sword slash chances increase.
-Harribel's Sword slash knock back decrease (now is like a stun)
-Harribel's Sword slash mana cost decreased.
<--Ulquiorra-->
-Ulquiorra's Cero damage decreased, slow decreased, range decreased and cooldown decreased.
-Ulquiorra's Cero Oscuras no longer deals extra damage, now its only an effect.
-Ulquiorra's Default skill removed.
-Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relampago Casting time decreased from 1.5 to 0.25.
-Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relampago stun fixed.
-Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relampago casting range and range decreased.
-Ulquiorras's Hand of God decreased.
<--Noitra-->
-Nnoitra's Cero Cooldown decreased from 20 to 15 and Casting time removed.
-Nnoitra's Santa Teresa strike, damage decreased by 25,AoE decreased by 250, casting time decreased from 25 to 20, and casting range decreased from 800 to 600.
-Nnoitra's Mana cost of all skills increased.
-Nnoitra's Hierro now also gives passive bonus defense.(1,2,3 and 4)
<--Starrk-->
-Lilynette's chance to attack increased.
-Lilynette's Cero range decreased and chance to cast increased.
-Starrk's Attack speed in Resurrection fixed.
<--Yumichika-->
-Yumichika's Sake, Fuji Kujaku duration decreased from 12 to 7.
-Yumichika's Sake, Fuji Kujaku slow removed.
-Yumichika's shunpo CD increased and now burns mana X3.
-Yumichika's Ultimate Casting time decreased 1 second and hp/mana drained decreased.
-Yumichika's Ultimate icon changed.
<--Aizen-->
-Aizen's Illusionary shunpo damage decreased and Cooldown now decreases per level.
-Aizen's Black coffin damage decreased and cooldown decreased by 5.
-Aizen's Ultimate decreased damage by 50 and range by 500 and added 1.5 casting time.
<--Tousen-->
-Tousen's Bankai negative armor decreased from 30 to 7.
-Tousen's Bankai AoE decreased from 1500 to 650.
-Tousen's Bankai now has 40% chance to stun 0.3 when attack.
-Tousen's Bankai slow removed.
-Tousen's First skill changed to Hollow Mask.
-Tousen's Nake decreased AoE from 800 to 500.
-Tousen's Nake no longer deals damage, but now also slows attack speed,Cooldown decreased to 10, and duration decreased to 4.
-Tousen's Benihiko Information corrected.
-Tousen's Benihiko Flying bug when dies fixed.
-Tousen's Benihiko AoE decreased to 350, and cooldown decreased to 20.
<--Grimmjow-->
-Grimmjow Aspect of Death increase chance and added 5 second cooldown to chance to gain ms and as.
<--Ikkaku-->
-Ikkaku's Sakero Hozukimaru now has 6 seconds CD.
-Ikkaku's Nobiru, Hozokimaru cooldown decreased from 25 to 16.
<--Byakuya-->
-Byakuya's Byakurai Stun changed to slow.
<--Hachigen-->
-Hachigen's Invisible barrier remove casting time and now also heals.
-Hachigen's Shiji no Saimon now also deals damage.
-Hachigen's Hollow mask cooldown decreased and now gives max. speed.

Keywords:
bleach,gothar,dota,aos,naruto,gothar_esp blade,battlers,espada,shinigami,shippuden naruto,destiny,anime
Contents

Bleach Blade Battlers 3.2 Open Beta (Map)

Reviews
17:39, 18th Apr 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 1
Hey Gothar, thanks for the great work. Thought I would help a little by reporting a little bug.

Apparently, the third skill of Aizen, Illusionary Shunpou, it's hotkey doesn't work.

Hope you can fix that soon. If I find any more bugs, I will report it here. ;3

Level 4
AWESOME MAP Gothar! However it still have some bugs like when nel uses her skill to become older/releasing she gets perm armor boost like 200 or so that stacks up. Tousen is too damn powerful ult -500 Armor :O, owns early,mid,late game lol, basically owns all game when he uses his ult.

Level 5
Awesome update, but for Starrk's ressureccion, you need Lilynette, right? But the cooldown for the Lilynette summoning skill transfers to the Cero Wolves spell, which makes them impossible to use, unless you wait for the cooldown before you transform....

Level 2
Gothar you made this map so freaking much better then any other aos no b net =O ! I played nonstop for hours,

But theres a bug, "Rietatsu Cutter" doesnt work,i got its requirements,bought the scroll,And it took the items and i only had a useless scroll.

Level 4
Reaitsu cutter doesnt work as in it wont burn mana/give stats or it wont form the item after u get recipe? wut u mean?

Level 1
In 3.0c that skill is already fixed :) Gothar_Esp low the effects of kenpachi his imba when ji cast all of he's effects slow, power and other he's like imba when you go 3x1 3 runs 1 (kenpachi) catches..

Level 2
it form but the effect wont work..
reaitsu cutter should changed to passive like diffusal blade in dota..^^

When i "Made" it,it just took my items and gave me the recipe that did Nothing,all it was ..Was the recipe,and the ing's dissaperd.

Also Oken intercepts Hokgokyou's creation (I tried making hok with all combo's and none worked), Kings sword has the wrong tooltip too'.

Level 1
The map is great.Personally its much more interesting than the other bleach maps.Moreover,the models are the best for a bleach map... Yeah it has some balance issues but they'll be fixed with the time. So i give it 5/5

Level 1
Just as Flash_Kisame's "Naruto The Final War" (last version 1.7), Gothar_Esp's "Bleach Blade Battlers" is a classic in anime-style AoS'! So many balance changes made, this makes me glad to check the Hive every day for updates on such maps. I have nothing to complain about.
- Models : 5/5 ; Skills : 4/5 ; Terrain : 4/5 ; Over-all : 4.5/5 (It's so tempting to 5/5 it...d'oh!)

Level 3
Really Great map, much better than the predecessor version that i had. I still have to test many more characters, but i love new skill sets for Harribel, Ulqiorra and Ichigo :grin:. I'm no good with Szayel, but I tried him anyway. It seems whoever Szayel is would probably need the help of someone else in a fight against other players.

I noticed after a while the enemy creeps got stronger, I like it. They often get too easy, One thing i never really liked about these maps was never-changing easy creeps, and the fact the towers eventually die pretty easy if you get your creeps past many times.

:fp: I give a 9/5, I love Bleach and nothing about this map brings an atom of Shame to it. GREAT JOB!

:thumbs_up::mwahaha::thumbs_up:

Level 3
Hello there again, I was able to test most of the characters, first off is Soi Fong, her second homonka ability activated without the suzumibachi effect. Next it isn't a problem I was just thinking Mayuri's bankai model looks wierd. Ikkaku's bankai is powerful but I think that he wouldn't survive long without another skill, maybe the spinning blades thing. Yamamoto, I thought it strange to have a flaming sword and no fire damage to go with it until he uses Ryujin Jaka. Stark loses his Los lobos abilities about half a second to a secondd before it ends.

Thats about it, comments are most of te characters are well-made, quite balanced and several fit to different points of combat. Favorite char. of mine was Ichigo, very good he is. Favorite char. of my friend that helped me test them is Nel.

I won't grade on anything other than character and creep balance because the other stuff is way over and done with. I'm grading on what I think the current characters are like and all these are only suggestions.
_
4.9999999999999999999(you get the point)/5

Level 3
Hm, yeah, one of these days I've stumbled upon this amazing map and I've played nearly every hero. As a fellow mapper the only things I would really like to see are an upgraded terrain (change hueco mundo to either a more anime-like menos forest, or make it look more plain and have the last part be los noches, the main building being the center building of los noches. in addition to that, having seireitei look a lot more like sereitei. in fact, if you can be bothered, you could have the main castle area of the anime be the main part, the city around it the half till the middle. this could give a chance to add the hill where the execution of rukia was supposed to take place, which could be the position of the secret merch, or so. and I'd personally like to see the area between both areas be covered in darkness, something black, as it's not everyday the soul soceity and hueco mundo are directly connected, but through some sort of..you know, dark area.)

I'd also really love to see the tower models changed. It's nothing really important, just a little detail.

But really, my most honest and important request and wish is..could you please add an AI to the map? It doesn't have to be an ultra advanced AI as the one of dota or anything, just something that can actually run around, kill things and occasionally save itself by retreating, so there's more challenge if you just feel like playing alone or with friends. I'm more of a co-op player, despite the fact almost everyone seems to enjoy PvP a hell lot more than I do...and that part of games and maps usually suffers. Well, I believe this is about all I can suggest. Excuse me for phrasing this shorter, but I'm a man of too many words.

I really enjoy this map. The models and the skills are amazing me.

--Blacky.

P.S: Sorry I didn't register on your board to post this, though I might consider it if I have anything more to say.

Last edited:
Level 4
I love this map! I do play it a lot with my friends, and it is very good. But one thing, Tousen's Bankai really isn't that good. Though you did put a lot into the items and all the custom models for the heroes are great. It seems some heroes weren't finished or were a bit rushed. 4.5/5

P.S. I liked the youtube trailer!

Level 1
very good map of where they get those fabulous spells? seriously very good map, haha could you pass me the link spelss? thanks xD

Level 2
Can you pls post models that you used becouse i rly need them for my map il credit you if you give them to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 2
Nice map.It soo nice that i had to deprotect the map and take look inside.Nice job,i actually had to spend 4 hours deprotecting the map.

P.S:I need 15mins to deprotect DOTA.

Level 15
Hey, offering a spell making service! If you want, tell me the spell you want to IMPROVE with detailed description. I focus more on realistic approach, it can be mui or not, mui takes more time :D. The special effects should be taken from standard warcraft though but I try to be as creative as possible..

Level 1
Nice map.It soo nice that i had to deprotect the map and take look inside.Nice job,i actually had to spend 4 hours deprotecting the map.

P.S:I need 15mins to deprotect DOTA.

LOL

there's a deprotected downloadable sourcecode version at dota's data dump at advanced mechs forum.