• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blanace ....ya' right :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
darky if that map is balanced... im a dam stupid peon ... and im not..so move ur but :p outta wow and fix it up.

one of the main reasons is that the Tauren Totem Tower aura stacks (25% dmg aura). Imagine i mad about 15 of those =)) ..u do the math :))...plus nerubs abviously pawn

Level 4
:)) well my lvl 3 ulti tower at nerub had 600 dmg and recived +2400 dmg (600-600 +2400) from aura towers alone o_O i had 7 :D....so i had 5 towers on each road and they owned last level easely :p

Level 4
The map is VERY well made, terrain design is awesome (circles are very well done and runes in the mid, lol.) The game itself is terrific, the mobs with the level you are on bordering the map is very neat.

But I have to say the gameplay is a little slow and quite possibly easy to fall asleep to if playing it late at night. The game needs one major fix though:

Towers like Root towers can be abused. The player can take one tower and continuously cast roots on the mobs, so fast he/she can permanently roots the mobs. I feel this is really lame.
Another thing though, there are some bugs with tower selling to other players, and when players die, their itemized towers should last longer than like 5 seconds, 'cause their allies can barely make it there in time to pick up anything.

Level 4
lol :)) i dont even use root ...its lame and only useble on ground units... +very costly ... i just spam my base with cheap egg and then i sell them and replace with lvl 2 eggs ...web works on ground and air units...so it will spam them with webs and imobilize.

the lvl 3 frost egg is lame and only thing it has is the nova 70 dmg + 70 nova dmg...witch i think is useless....since all the spider towers cast web wich is permanent stop... ireally dont see the use of ice towers in this case.

plus the nerub piramid and wolf tower abbilityes can't be cast on building :/ i think u need to re think that skill

Level 4
this map is awesome i playd it awhile back, alot. i never beat it though it was pretty tough, but the game itself is verry well balanced and good terraining, 9/10 as a TD for me :)

Level 8
Yes the terraining is excellent, and the map is mde professionally with little mistakes. But when I played, i noticed that one of the advanced towers (i wont say which) didnt cost anything.
Ive been trying to add like a 'mutator' feature to NCCD (like that seen in WMW special edition) but i get booted when playing by a MAP STEALER! alert.
If anyone knows a way around this, can u PM me. I have no intention at all of stealing this map.

Status
Not open for further replies.