1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BlackToothGrinGrunt

Submitted by Tauer
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
And yet another grunt. I tried as best I could to make a Black Tooth Grin Grunt, though there isn't much to go on. I figured since they're ex-Blackrocks that I should give them some armor that slightly resembled the Blackrock Grunts.
Well, hope you like it ;)
UPDATE: Fixed a few things with his weapon & portrait.
Thanks to Wowcraft for pointing it out ;-)

Keywords:
black tooth grin, grunt, orc, clan
Contents

BlackToothGrinGrunt (Model)

BlackToothGrinGrunt (Model)

Reviews
16:12, 28th Mar 2009 BlinkBoy: the model needs a bit more of improvement on the armor. You should work out and polish the skin, perhaps remake the recolored areas and work-over in general. I would ask more in terms of originallity(like custom...
  1. HFR

HFR

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Next's Twilight's Hammer? They will fight with their hammers...

For our Holy Mother Russia!!

2. Just_Spectating

Just_Spectating

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    how bout yellow Laughing skull clan?

3. HFR

HFR

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    He said that he'll make the Bonechewer grunt, to eat the enemies for

Our Holy Mother Russia!!!

Anyway, laughing skull was already made, I think...

4. PrinceOfThaWest

PrinceOfThaWest

Resources:
    Resources:
    all ur grunts are great, i must say! but actualy i don't know anything about that clans and so. All clans I know are Warsong,Frostwolf and Blackrock :) lol
    anyway i am using these gurnts and i think they're great! :))
    keep up good work :)

5. Troynl

Troynl

Resources:
    Resources:
    look at wowwiki and learn about them :D

6. PrinceOfThaWest

PrinceOfThaWest

Resources:
    Resources:
    well....sure i will, that's for sure. But right now i am giving all my time to my cinematic series, so i don't have time for studying WoWwiki :)
    Anyway thanks for advise :)

7. HFR

HFR

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    There's lots of clans, in WoWwiki you can find most (if not all) clans since Warcraft 1. And the Bonechewer grunt will be fantastic with those bones in their arms and chests... Maybe an skull helmet?

8. PrinceOfThaWest

PrinceOfThaWest

Resources:
    Resources:
    speaking of skull hamlet, why not Necromancer's ???

9. HFR

HFR

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm meaning an orc or human skull as helmet...

10. Zaljinzoo

Zaljinzoo

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    If Tauer wanted a human skull helmet I'd suggest taking the Skelly warrior and use a modified version of his head

11. Karaz Feral-Fang

Karaz Feral-Fang

Resources:
    Resources:
    I know it may be to late to tell you, but the Black Tooth Grins were much more feral than the other clans in their apparel, wearing nothing but the bear minimum and wearing many, many piercings and the like, across all over their bodies

12. LordPerenoldeII

LordPerenoldeII

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Are you ever going to finish this?

13. Tauer

Tauer

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    It's been 10 years. The model is for all intents and purposes finished. If you're asking if I'm going to incorporate the stuff the moderator asked for a decade ago the answer is no.

14. LordPerenoldeII

LordPerenoldeII

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    What it means "improve the skin"? Has it something to do with the file size(a bit high imo)?
    I like all of your grunt models and they're one of the reasons behind my wc2 remake ideas. What about the Bleeding Hollow grunt? Is that good to go as well?
    EDIT: ok, the bleeding hollow one is not yours. I see.