Black Mage

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
hello, this is a black mage model from final fantasy game series.
this was supposed to be used in my Final fantasy map but the project got trashed and this model never got used. anyway, i'm uploading in case anyone wants to use this.

Update:
~the head is now black. i didn't notice it was brown before because my pc's brightness level is very very low.

Another Update:
~added some more mesh to the main model and uploaded a portrait file. yay!
so can i has moderated?

Keywords:
black, mage, dark, pointy, hat
Contents

Black Mage (Model)

Black Mage (Model)

Reviews
Frankster : Model works in-game and performs well. Approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
The Lord can walk on water, Ampharos walks on the Lord. Ampharos once shot down a German fighterplane by pointing his finger at it and saying BANG! The boogieman is scared of Ampharos. Little children wear Superman pyjamas, Superman wears Ampharos pyjamas. Underneath China it reads: Made in Ampharos. Ampharos once got into a bar fight, the bar lost. Ampharos doesn't call the wrong number, you pick up the wrong phone. Ampharos had a roll in Star Wars, he was The Force. Ampharos CAN touch MC Hammer. Do I need to continue? You get my point right?

Level 26
Personally I'd like to see him tiny and chubby, just like ff9 vivi, but it is still pretty nice :)
Oh and I'm also not really a fan of that skull chain on his chest, because it adds an evil vibe and black mages aren't really evil beings to me :v

Level 20
Great model!
You could also make a non-Final Fantasy version; Give it a human head or something! The model looks tall enough(the actual black mages were really short, weren't they?), and the robes are brown anyways, so you could easily turn this black mage into a generic magician. :)

No just Vivi from FF9. There is all shapes and sizes, like humans. Also their clothes color varied.

Level 25
Oh, the nostalgia this makes me feel for Final Fantasy... Epic model, and awesome use of in-game textures. The only thing he's missing is a Stand Victory pose for all the battles he's going to win in peoples' maps :goblin_good_job:

Level 1
Hey guy , nice work. I'd like to know the name of the program , i want to make some models too. =D .
Very nice work man , tks .

Status
Not open for further replies.