• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] Black Hole Frenzy - Total War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
What of SoJ, Geki and my work? You're leaving just like that? I told you, Had a feeling from the start so take the other available option -> Try doing it yourself, It'll be alot better trust me! At least you got some work done, you can still continue so why stop when you're close to finish?

Good luck to you! Too bad you're leaving. :sadpanda:

I had my own share of fun, I don't really know about SoJ and yours tho. (And I have always wanted SoJ's terraining skills as my assets! ;'( Please don't let it go to waste..!)

Learned a lot about fade filters, and that's worth it.

I agree with Toby, if you try doing it yourself, it will be a lot better ;P

Wow, nambo, you're one lucky guy (or girl..? x3). You've got two awesome terrainers working on your map. ^^
Literally that.

Good luck Nambo!.

:ogre_haosis:

Level 6
No, how about someone bring the project back? If terrainer still keep the map, everyone will can countinue it. I dont want people's work be dropped

Level 23
The problem is that nobody (AFAIK) actually got a clear picture of the plot and what nambo wanted to do. The project could be continued, however I'm 99% sure that it will deviate from nambo's original visions for the map and most likely that it will become a new and totally different map... :/

EDIT: I have the latest (I think) map and I could give it to the user who seems to be responsible and could finish it. Of course if nambo is fine with it. :/

Last edited:
Level 6
The problem is that nobody (AFAIK) actually got a clear picture of the plot and what nambo wanted to do. The project could be continued, however I'm 99% sure that it will deviate from nambo's original visions for the map and most likely that it will become a new and totally different map... :/

EDIT: I have the latest (I think) map and I could give it to the user who seems to be responsible and could finish it. Of course if nambo is fine with it. :/

I dont want everybody's work be thrown. I hate that

Status
Not open for further replies.