1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Vote for the best entries in the 13th Music Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BFWC - Republic Campaign

Submitted by Ken Lenard Navarro
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Join the Republic!
The Republic is the first Human faction of the Battlefield Warcraft Campaign. Command the Republic forces led by General Gaius Visceral to confront the Orcs, Demons, as well as the Imperial Troops, which has been suspected by Demonic incursion. Will you join the Republic for the future of humankind?

Republic and Imperial Characters:
Gaius Visceral - Hero and general of the Republic Strike Force, he inspires most of his forces to lead the Republic forces to victory.
Arabella Saul - Orphaned at a young age, Saul is the Chief Warden and accompanied by Visceral to maneuver and escape from numerous foes.
Athena Celiarte - Half-Human. half-Vettaran Ranger and strike leader of Valkyrie Company, she attached to Visceral and she is able to turn their enemies against them.
Rieze von Shtick - Admiral of the Republic Navy, he is excel in ranged assaults, summoning Sea Elementals and casting tsunamis to their enemies.
Paloma Mahja - Reclusiarch of the Republic Vanguard, she is responsible for the safety and duty to all Republic forces from any type of danger when they encountered.
Darren Korman - Commissar of the Imperial Army and antagonist of the Republic campaign, he is loyal to the Demon Lord Marezdon and summoning the Lord of Annihilation to wreak havoc within Norelia.
Arthur Ramirez - Imperial General, Ramirez is the second Imperial character who wanted to subdue Korman and his demonic fiends when Visceral defeated the corrupted Imperials within the city-states which has been under demonic control.
Contents

BFWC - Republic Campaign (Campaign)

Reviews
FeelsGoodMan
Here is what I noticed at first: First map: The intro cinematic was very similar to the Arkains First book campaign. Not sure if it's intended or if it just gave off the same feel. The terrain is extremely bland and boring, and frankly makes me...
  1. FeelsGoodMan

FeelsGoodMan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Do you have any screenshots? I'm not by my computer now but would love to see what this is about. The file size alone is enough to peak my interest :p

2. gaurdian of the flame

gaurdian of the flame

Resources:
    Resources:
    i hope this campaign is too good because i search for a new missions

3. gaurdian of the flame

gaurdian of the flame

Resources:
    Resources:
    the campaign didn't show in my campaign list

4. eubz

eubz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Add some screenshots, that would be fine.

5. FeelsGoodMan

FeelsGoodMan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Here is what I noticed at first:

First map:

The intro cinematic was very similar to the Arkains First book campaign. Not sure if it's intended or if it just gave off the same feel.

The terrain is extremely bland and boring, and frankly makes me think you haven't even given it a single thought. A file size of over 400mb makes me expect beautiful scenery.

Many All custom icons are missing their DISBTN icons.

Grammar errors and typos all over.

What's up with the random houses just standing around behind the demon gate? Is it supposed to be a city? Come on, at least TRY to make it look like a city.

It is way too easy. I have been granted almost two full groups of rescued units and just meet 3-4 grunts.

Second map:

The first bandits I met hadn't become hostile yet so I just ran past them, then they stood there in place.

Again I meet a ton of rescuable units which makes it way too easy.

Honestly I didn't have the patience to play further than this. Ridden with errors, boring game play, dull terrain, outrageous file size, way too easy, chaotic/confusing story. It seems like you have just filled your map to the brim with custom models for no apparent reason. It doesn't feel like you put a lot of work in any of the maps. Work on it more. I would prefer a map with no custom resources and good gameplay + good story.

Also this happened when the third map was about to load:
    [​IMG]
    Seems like a problem with one of your sound files.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  6. Ken Lenard Navarro

Ken Lenard Navarro

Resources:
    Resources:
    Let me update the problem until it is ready to play my custom campaign... Don't worry.