• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best shirt out there? (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
whats does it suits best?

ZOMFG or ROFLMAO?

geez those comments are...shocking

Level 2
my fav one is the shirt that says
Want to see what keeps an idiot busy? look on back(on front)
Want to see what keeps an idiot busy? look on front(on back)

Level 45
Omg I got into a gangbang with a pack of hawt wolves because of this sexy shirt.

Wolfenstein says...
I have THREE TIMES as many STD's compared to when I didnt own this shirt! Thankyou so much Wolf Howl Animal preserve!

ontRevMe says...
OMG i dont have to suck myself off anymore, with this shirt the men come flocking for some homo action.

Rebs says...
I fucked that dontrevme guy because he had this shirt on, we loved all night then i licked his feces off my penis for a snack.

Wolflover says...
I was wearing my wolf shirt, and this bitch was all like "rARLKEGLEKLAR!!!1!one" and then she just jumped my bones!

indeed.

Level 9
Level 6
Robert E. Lee :
I got destroyed by Grant because he was wearing a wolf shirt. I was warned by my esteemed colleagues that I, too should don a wolf shirt (or a bear shirt at the very least) to go head to head against Grant. I gave these suggestions no thought, and look where I am now. I'm dead. Should've gotten this shirt. Damn.

best one after

There is no way for this shirt to cure aids

Status
Not open for further replies.