• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best N64 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
well, long ago i played n64. but i remember playing with 4 friends golden eye was very fun, yea :)

Level 9
goldeneye, rareware best work for sure

just compare its quality with the inferior "the world is not enough"

no matter what nintendo power says, goldeneye is the best, and ocarina is the 2nd :roll:

u forgot majora's mask, its cool too

Level 7
Conker's is sick and twisted. Theres something unholy about blasting poor innocent teddy bears with a hig powered rifle between the eyes, and yet something so intoxicating about it as well.

But the absolute best one ever was Golden Eye, that game was amazingly fun and addictive.

Level 9
Chuckle Brother said:
Conker's is sick and twisted. Theres something unholy about blasting poor innocent teddy bears with a hig powered rifle between the eyes, and yet something so intoxicating about it as well.

But the absolute best one ever was Golden Eye, that game was amazingly fun and addictive.

sick and twisted? why do you think it made so much success?

everyone loves twisted things

Level 9
i dont play the n64 any more but these were my favourites

zelda orcirena of time
super smash brothers
golden eye
all mario party games
some star fox game (pretty wierd though)
quake
mario64
killer instict gold
doom
starcraft (n64 version)

Level 9
Banjo Kazooie/Tooie, although I prefer Tooie a LOT more. Rare did an INSANE job on those games, the music, the characters, the levels, everything. Banjo Tooie is my favorite game to date, and it will always be my favorite. I recently found the music for it too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.