• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best Map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Seit dem Post da oben hab ich meinen Bot im Deu Channel und mach Werbung ^^
und hab einen Server offen ^^
leider nur isdn aber das is mir egal
und ich muss erst sagen SUPER GENIALE MAP
bin mal bis level 25 gekommen :shock: und das hat ja schon lange gedauert
ich hab mal ein game mit 11 Leuten gestartet leiter haben gleich am anfang 5 geleavt!!! Solche Penner :twisted:
naja und am ende warens 4 die richtig gespielt haben

ABER MUSS SAGEN 1A map ^^

Level 1
problem...

Well i liked this map lots as well, especially the custom buttons and models :) ... but i did come across a problem... dont know what happened, there were 2 of us left playing, and we got to level 77, the one that spawns scorpions, and we killed all of them, but it said there were 2 left, i believe...and then i check back, while writing this msg and it said six, so i have no idea what is up, cuz ive looked everywhere on the map for them!

Level 14
the circle td map is indeed terrifying.
but a few things annoy me:
-newbie's, yeah well you get the idea. they dont have a clue how to start an die from the consequence's.
-the tips come by for just a single time per game, -the first tip doesnt help the starting newbie's, i generally have to tell people to build 2 (5g cost) tower's) on either side of their townhall's each game.
-the massive file size, needless to say... you need to advertise constantly, the game name: ''BestTdEvar!1,35mB B Patient'' seems to work well and some people already know the map when they join but it still takes a while to gather people under circle td's banner.
-the 5/20gold tower's become obselete very fast it's more efficient to sell them for 80 gold tower's and eventually fire tower's.

i would suggest:
-the first tip to give an initial build order
-warning 2 wave's before an invisible wave if you didnt make invisible tower's.
-the giant pillar's are wicked, they are efficient for their cost but upgrading them is not efficient.
-tip's under f9
-either fix the splitting or make the forgotten merchant permanent after unlocked.

Level 1
Definately the best Towerdefense I've seen so far. Finally something that is a worthy alternative for the clan MaP productions. Good Job!

only ffs fix that desync bug!

Level 1
nccd

ok i am really mad now, i got to level 95, another one that spawns lil guys, and i leaked 1! of the spawned guys, and it said there was still 1 critter left, i have a screenshot, there is something wrong, i couldnt get past the level or see where the "1" left was. when u leak spawned critters it doesnt take them off or something i dont know ;(

Level 4
Very good, except i think you shouldn't do "Advanced Building" for just one tower, also i've built a few of them and they don't even cost anything ....

I dun think its the best idea to do a spellbook with build tiny [Building] as its base spells within it.

Status
Not open for further replies.