• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

best Hiveworkshop maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Try looking at the Directors Cut maps. I often disagree with some of the choices, but they are all definitely good in some respect.

Level 5
I would say no one at this moment because I don' really know, In the world of maps, I like the 10 Hero Siege maps since it was the first custom map I ever played and after that man I forgot the name I played it as second in my life as a custom map, it's a map you are all Medivh's and you pick up items like fire, ice, poison, light, darkness, and combined of 3 you get an ability. I totally forgot the name.

And to explain what kind of maps I like, then it would be a very easy map in ´beginnning, I mean really easy then going harder the longer you play, and adding to that, lot's of SFX's.
Either it's about team survival or some crazy slaughtering. It fits to the 2 maps I played as first off in my life as customs.

Well thats me.. Orc Rules! !,,!

Status
Not open for further replies.