• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-BerZeKeR- vs calex3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Omg I just saw now :p
Thanks guys :)
I think I enjoyed as you did BerZ..... You'll have your revenge :)
Yeah Paladon changed my part in description but still General appereance and creativity and theme isn't that 20 points for eyecandy and 10 coding ...if you agree BerZ we can ask him to re do only with eyecandy description and code but i think we don't need ?
I just say... ;)

Last edited:
Level 35
But still General appearance and creativity and theme isn't that 20 points for eye-candy and 10 coding

Hmm - in my opinion Theme would not belong to the eye-candy that much, as it is more of a judgment if the effects used fit the theme and not what is used/how it looks.

But in general terms I agree with you Calex that those criteria would include eye-candy as well. (One might wonder though if the point scale would change if eye-candy had a more important role, considering general appearance also judged for instance: user-friendly appearance). But since Calex won with less user friendliness, my opinion would be that there is no need for a retake.. Though I personally is always ready to salute another victor should the need arise :wgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.