• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beholder

Beholder, done upon request

A heads up:
This model uses all custom textures. Once I install WC3 on this PC I'll probably make a version with in-game particle textures.

Projectile Launch X: 0
Projectile Launch Y: 74
Projectile Launch Z: 88
Attack Animation Backswing Point: 250
Attack Animation Damage Point: 577

The missile can be found here
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/beholder-missile-228686

Keywords:
beholder, dungeons and dragons, dnd
Contents

Beholder (Model)

Assets
Reviews
16:08, 8th Jun 2012 DonDustin: the quality of the mesh and the textures is magnificant, but the file size could be a bit more effizient and the animations a bit more fluent DonDustin: Decided to change the rating to 5/5 beecause the mesh and texture...
Level 2
I don't see why this is not Director's cut, I've seen this same Beholder for days now. Most of the Director's cuts I've seen are worse than this (not to be rude). The mesh and texture are too good to even be 5/5. You do realize that floating heads DON'T NEED FLUENT ANIMATIONS, right? Look at half of the website; I swear, crates and pots are given a 5/5, and then you pull up the audacity to hammer on this masterpiece of a model? :ogre_frown:

Level 16
What are the attachment points for this? I didn't see them listed, and I'm wondering if any of the eye tendrils have attachment points. Without eye-attachment points you can hardly make spells come from a specific eye (each eye had a different spell, or that's how it originally was in DnD).

Level 6
What The Fuck !!!!!!!!!!
i LOVe This Men!
Best Model Ever..
i will add this Model To My Tower Defense!
Thanks Men!..
uPLoad More..
can you please make me some Elemental.. Like Water, Fire, Earth,Light,Dark,Weird,Monster and etc. Like that..
i rate this 5/5 ! goOd w0rk.

Level 2
WHERE DOES A BEHOLDER COME FROM!?!?!?! GOD DAMMIT. I've seen it many places and heard a lot about it, but i dont know where is comes from, you know? Does it come from a game, a movie or something else?