• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Before you know anything about M.U.G.E.N., anyway my question is right here about one character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

Disclaimers: M.U.G.E.N. is full of viruses, but why do I bring the topic about it, actually I just want to ask a question without the virus damage since anything about M.U.G.E.N. is virus, despite of them being fully customly modded. I never encourage it unless you just watch M.U.G.E.N. gameplay videos on YouTube, then it is safety method to do so.

And by asking it doesn't harm nor having any links regarding M.U.G.E.N. to here.

So, my question is simple, who is M.U.G.E.N. King of Fighters' Nao. (yeah his name is 'Nao') He has the white flames, with the white wings, the K' edit, but what is his introduction and character briefing alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.