• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Become a beta tester! ~ [Invitation only]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's these:
reputation_1pos.gif
reputation_2pos.gif
reputation_3pos.gif
reputation_noneoff.gif
reputation_neg.gif

reputation_4pos.gif

reputation_5pos.gif

reputation_6pos.gif

Now how do I know that I was accepted?

You weren't. Do you even know what "by invitation" means? It means I can add people who I know from real life or otherwise very active users on this site whom I know will stay.

Someone who has a post count of 5 is definitely not enough to qualify.

However, if you feel like you could fill one of the jobs in the Jobs/Requests forum, then you will be allowed in.

Level 34
I wnt to b a beta testr 2!
jk

Have you removed all the versions from the net? Didn't you used to have released versions? Possibly betas? I was pretty sure I had one a while ago. Could have been up to a year.

I wnt to b a beta testr 2!
If you applied, I'd accept you because you're very active here.

Have you removed all the versions from the net? Didn't you used to have released versions? Possibly betas? I was pretty sure I had one a while ago. Could have been up to a year.

Yeah I did have an ancient version in the map database here but I removed it about a month ago because noobs kept playing it and sending me PMs about what they think should be improved on. It got me a bit irked.

Status
Not open for further replies.