1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey guys, we've posted the Results for the 30th Modeling Contest. Check them out!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 15th Mini-Mapping Contest came to an end. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 are soon to be revealed! Come and vote in the public poll for your favorite maps.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 12th incarnation of the Music Contest is LIVE! The theme is Synthwave. Knight Rider needs a song to listen to on his journey. You should definitely have some fun with this theme!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Beast Trainer v1.0.4.

Submitted by InSaNe_97
This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Each player chose a hero to play with, for now only two heroes are available, same hero can be chosen from unlimited amount of players.

After choosing, hero will spawn in starting place and free to do whatever he wants.
There are some creep spawns, two bosses, and one shop. Game ends 10 minutes after Bosses, are killed.

For now, players score is measured by amount of gold he got during the game what can be seen in post-game screen.

Hero pick.[​IMG]

Hero Beast Trainer.[​IMG][​IMG]

Hero Shadow Demon - Shadow.[​IMG][​IMG]

Hero Shadow Demon - Demon.[​IMG] [​IMG]

Hero spawn region.[​IMG]

Primitive shop.[​IMG]

Scorpion nest.[​IMG]

Huge Murlock area.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Primitive decoration to make nice environment.[​IMG]

I'll let you to discover what this is ;-)[​IMG]

Boss Sylvanas.[​IMG]

Boss Iva.[​IMG]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My goal as its developer is to make map balanced and without "meta" and where the player's level of playing will represent a big difference in outcome. I will improving it and maybe reach pro competitive plays.

Map is in very early stage of development by the way.

Core.

Reviving time (s):
30 ---> 60.

New hero Acolyte.
The most annoying hero to play against.

Added three neutral hostile unit groups
That worth tons of gold but don’t respawn.
They are in their bases.

Environment.

New unit groups
Now have their bases.

Heroes’ tranquility
Is expanded
To make place for Acolyte.

Hero choosing units
Are moved to the new “center” of the Heroes’ tranquility.

Core.

Neutral groups Scorpions and Murlocks
Got another upgrade.
Now they have 2 upgrades instead of 1.

Environment.

Walls that divide center and Undead sections are replaced by trees.

Trees now have their own ground.

Sword and word changed and separated. Sword changed form from doodad smoke smudge to ground blight. Word made lot nicer.

Ground south-east from the shop a little changed.

Nerfs.

Neutral creep Murloc Nightcrawler
Ability Envenomed Weapons duration (s):
Base: 14 ---> 8. Upgrade: 1,75 ---> 1.

Neutral creep Arachnathid Earth-borer
Ability Shadow Strike duration (s):
Base: 15,1 ---> 15. Upgrade: (null) ---> 1,875.

Fixes.

Hero Shadow Demon - Demon
Ability Bringing the Hell level 2 level required:
8 ---> 12.

Neutral creep Arachnathid Earth-borer
Ability Shadow Strike
Added upgrade.

Hero Shadow Demon - Shadow
Ability Cyclone
Has a better description.

Special thanks to:

The Panda (https://www.hiveworkshop.com/members/the-panda.149977/).

In case you want to help, feel free and just do it!
Contents

Beast Trainer v1.0.4. (Map)

Reviews
Daffa the Mage
Custom icons (such as the Move, Attack etc commands) are missing their DISBTN counterpart. EXP gain is pretty slow, feels like forever if you're going FFA. If you can somehow get 200g, you might stand a chance... Hawk upgrade has tooltip missing The...
  1. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Early release such as alpha and early beta are not permissible in Map Section, we have Map Development forum for a reason. Once the map is in late Beta feel free to update this map and ask for another moderation.

If you have complaints, feel free to use Staff Contact or contact other map reviewers.

2. InSaNe_97

InSaNe_97

Resources:
    Resources:
    Okay, I'm lovin' patience you give to me. Map is playable just have a very little stuff to do but I fully-understand. I will work on map until next release, thank you :aht:.

3. InSaNe_97

InSaNe_97

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have a problem. Some images won't show. Please help me, I don't want left it ugly like that.

4. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Back to pending for another review.

5. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    1. Custom icons (such as the Move, Attack etc commands) are missing their DISBTN counterpart.
    2. EXP gain is pretty slow, feels like forever if you're going FFA. If you can somehow get 200g, you might stand a chance...
    3. Hawk upgrade has tooltip missing
    4. The evolving is unclear in time needed
    5. The fact quilbeast in evolved form skill can turn into Hawk kinds of out of place
    AWAITING UPDATE

6. InSaNe_97

InSaNe_97

Resources:
    Resources:
    O'right Lord.

1. Don't know how to do that, followed tutorials and never succeed.
    2. I like that way.
    3. Fixed. Will be in next version.
    4. I don't understand this one.
    5. Nor this.

Will be update for sure. I'm struggling with one ability, don't know how to make it, if I did this I will have time and move on another parts of the game.

Edit:
    1. Fixed.
    2. Now is double faster.

Last edited: May 7, 2019