• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beast Trainer v1.0.4.

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Each player chose a hero to play with, for now only two heroes are available, same hero can be chosen from unlimited amount of players.

After choosing, hero will spawn in starting place and free to do whatever he wants.
There are some creep spawns, two bosses, and one shop. Game ends 10 minutes after Bosses, are killed.

For now, players score is measured by amount of gold he got during the game what can be seen in post-game screen.

Hero pick.
1.jpg

Hero Beast Trainer.
2.jpg
17.jpg

Hero Shadow Demon - Shadow.
3.jpg
19.jpg

Hero Shadow Demon - Demon.
4.jpg
18.jpg

Hero spawn region.
5.jpg

Primitive shop.
7.jpg

Scorpion nest.
14.jpg

Huge Murlock area.
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg

Primitive decoration to make nice environment.
8.jpg

I'll let you to discover what this is ;-)
6.jpg

Boss Sylvanas.
16.jpg

Boss Iva.
15.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My goal as its developer is to make map balanced and without "meta" and where the player's level of playing will represent a big difference in outcome. I will improving it and maybe reach pro competitive plays.

Map is in very early stage of development by the way.

Core.

Reviving time (s):
30 ---> 60.

New hero Acolyte.
The most annoying hero to play against.

Added three neutral hostile unit groups
That worth tons of gold but don’t respawn.
They are in their bases.

Environment.

New unit groups
Now have their bases.

Heroes’ tranquility
Is expanded
To make place for Acolyte.

Hero choosing units
Are moved to the new “center” of the Heroes’ tranquility.

Core.

Neutral groups Scorpions and Murlocks
Got another upgrade.
Now they have 2 upgrades instead of 1.

Environment.

Walls that divide center and Undead sections are replaced by trees.

Trees now have their own ground.

Sword and word changed and separated. Sword changed form from doodad smoke smudge to ground blight. Word made lot nicer.

Ground south-east from the shop a little changed.

Nerfs.

Neutral creep Murloc Nightcrawler
Ability Envenomed Weapons duration (s):
Base: 14 ---> 8. Upgrade: 1,75 ---> 1.

Neutral creep Arachnathid Earth-borer
Ability Shadow Strike duration (s):
Base: 15,1 ---> 15. Upgrade: (null) ---> 1,875.

Fixes.

Hero Shadow Demon - Demon
Ability Bringing the Hell level 2 level required:
8 ---> 12.

Neutral creep Arachnathid Earth-borer
Ability Shadow Strike
Added upgrade.

Hero Shadow Demon - Shadow
Ability Cyclone
Has a better description.

Special thanks to:

The Panda (https://www.hiveworkshop.com/members/the-panda.149977/).

In case you want to help, feel free and just do it!
Contents

Beast Trainer v1.0.4. (Map)

Reviews
Daffa
Custom icons (such as the Move, Attack etc commands) are missing their DISBTN counterpart. EXP gain is pretty slow, feels like forever if you're going FFA. If you can somehow get 200g, you might stand a chance... Hawk upgrade has tooltip missing The...
  1. Custom icons (such as the Move, Attack etc commands) are missing their DISBTN counterpart.
  2. EXP gain is pretty slow, feels like forever if you're going FFA. If you can somehow get 200g, you might stand a chance...
  3. Hawk upgrade has tooltip missing
  4. The evolving is unclear in time needed
  5. The fact quilbeast in evolved form skill can turn into Hawk kinds of out of place
AWAITING UPDATE

Level 8
O'right Lord.

1. Don't know how to do that, followed tutorials and never succeed.
2. I like that way.
3. Fixed. Will be in next version.
4. I don't understand this one.
5. Nor this.

Will be update for sure. I'm struggling with one ability, don't know how to make it, if I did this I will have time and move on another parts of the game.

Edit:
1. Fixed.
2. Now is double faster.

Last edited: