1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Melee Mapping contest #3 - Poll is up! Vote for the best 4v4 melee maps!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have a new contest going on right now! Join the 11th Music Contest! You are to make a Cinematic modern sound-track for this contest, so come and compete with other people for fun.
    Dismiss Notice

Beast Trainer v1.0.1.

Submitted by InSaNe_97
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Each player chose a hero to play with, for now only two heroes are available, same hero can be chosen from unlimited amount of players.

After choosing, hero will spawn in starting place and free to do whatever he wants.
There are some creep spawns, two bosses, and one shop. Game ends 10 minutes after Bosses, are killed.

For now, players score is measured by amount of gold he got during the game what can be seen in post-game screen.

Hero pick.[​IMG]

Hero Beast Trainer.[​IMG][​IMG]

Hero Shadow Demon - Shadow.[​IMG][​IMG]

Hero Shadow Demon - Demon.[​IMG] [​IMG]

Hero spawn region.[​IMG]

Primitive shop.[​IMG]

Scorpion nest.[​IMG]

Huge Murlock area.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Primitive decoration to make nice environment.[​IMG]

I'll let you to discover what this is ;-)[​IMG]

Boss Sylvanas.[​IMG]

Boss Iva.[​IMG]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My goal as its developer is to make map balanced and without "meta" and where the player's level of playing will represent a big difference in outcome. I will improving it and maybe reach pro competitive plays.

Map is in very early stage of development by the way.

Core.

Neutral groups Scorpions and Murlocks
Got another upgrade.
Now they have 2 upgrades instead of 1.

Environment.

Walls that divide center and Undead sections are replaced by trees.

Trees now have their own ground.

Sword and word changed and separated. Sword changed form from doodad smoke smudge to ground blight. Word made lot nicer.

Ground south-east from the shop a little changed.

Nerfs.

Neutral creep Murloc Nightcrawler
Ability Envenomed Weapons duration (s):
Base: 14 ---> 8. Upgrade: 1,75 ---> 1.

Neutral creep Arachnathid Earth-borer
Ability Shadow Strike duration (s):
Base: 15,1 ---> 15. Upgrade: (null) ---> 1,875.

Fixes.

Hero Shadow Demon - Demon
Ability Bringing the Hell level 2 level required:
8 ---> 12.

Neutral creep Arachnathid Earth-borer
Ability Shadow Strike
Added upgrade.

Hero Shadow Demon - Shadow
Ability Cyclone
Has a better description.

Special thanks to:

The Panda (https://www.hiveworkshop.com/members/the-panda.149977/).

In case you want to help, feel free and just do it!
Contents

Beast Trainer v1.0.1. (Map)

Reviews
Daffa the Mage
Early release such as alpha and early beta are not permissible in Map Section, we have Map Development forum for a reason. Once the map is in late Beta feel free to update this map and ask for another moderation. If you have complaints, feel free to...
Daffa the Mage
Back to pending for another review.
  1. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Early release such as alpha and early beta are not permissible in Map Section, we have Map Development forum for a reason. Once the map is in late Beta feel free to update this map and ask for another moderation.

If you have complaints, feel free to use Staff Contact or contact other map reviewers.

2. InSaNe_97

InSaNe_97

Resources:
    Resources:
    Okay, I'm lovin' patience you give to me. Map is playable just have a very little stuff to do but I fully-understand. I will work on map until next release, thank you :aht:.

3. InSaNe_97

InSaNe_97

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have a problem. Some images won't show. Please help me, I don't want left it ugly like that.

4. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Back to pending for another review.