• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BeastMaster.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well uh it is kind of a beast master with a panther head and eyes with more muscles and clothing 0_0.... my mind is twisted sorry.

Give credits if used.

Edit: Much less blurry.

Keywords:
Beastmaster, beast master, panther
Contents

Beast master (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: mad, I already told you in the thread you made about this, its too blurry! You are either using smudge too much or something, you just need to make it less blurry somehow Werewulf: Still too blurry, basic an simple. This resource is also...

M

THE_END: mad, I already told you in the thread you made about this, its too blurry! You are either using smudge too much or something, you just need to make it less blurry somehow

Werewulf: Still too blurry, basic an simple. This resource is also very old.

Level 14
arms look different,and looks really smugy:cry:

Yeah i gave him more awhole new chest and arms. But i never used smudge

u s^ck at skining ^^ lol not really actully i like it :p but the upper clothe seems weird.. anywat 4/5 :d:fp::grin::thumbs_up:
Yeahi didn't do a very good job on the slash :/...
Yeah the gloves look kind of funky because one was made why i was doing the pants and such so it follows the same colors and the other was from me being tired.