• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BattleStadium DON 2.0

861081_516998611683773_1805956142_o.jpg

I Strongly recommend this map for manga lover!!!
BattleStadium D.O.N.

Anime Map based on Anime Jap fighting game for the GameCube and PlayStation 2 featuring characters from the popular anime and manga series
The War between three great Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, and Naruto, hence the D.O.N.

Work with Patch ? : 1.27b, 1.29. 1.30.2
Map size 38++mb

AI available
Map Type Aeon Of Strife

Author
- Valkemiere(Project Leader)
- Lordrygar (UI)
- Lordygar & Logich (LoadingScreen)

The Latest Version is DON 2.0(??/12/2018)

AllChars.jpg

Features
- Epic Custom Effect
- This map have Ai!
- Best DBZ town, and Konoha city place
- Realistic Sound and Cool Effect
- Fast to learn, and time play
- God's View Camera
- Epic Custom Spells
- Budokai Tournament
- Animeish terrain

Credits List

- Idearo Ace (Dbz model)
- Fantoche (Dbz model)
- Dennis Herman (Animator)
- jhxcom_2000 (Naruto Models)
- Ddahe (Naruto Models)
- Neilc (Naruto Models)
- Mr.War3 (Naruto Models)
- Judash (Sfx model)
Beta Tester (2.0)
Berkunt, IdearoAce, Kimantep, Warso, Korea, Deathfire,1337LV, Halo, Logich, Heizen, and the others

Video:

Changelog 2.0
- New hero added : Blackbeard, Kaguya, Sabo, KidBuu, Bardock, Smoker, Hashirama, New Trunks,
- New Siege Creeps added (targeting tower only)
- New Item: Caped Baldy sets
- New modified hero models are become HD Quality.
- Map is more balanced
- Modified Leaderboard. Death count added, and more clearly
- Lags reduced
- Creeps model changed

Since the map worked nearly 4years. I cant describe it all.

TKCC.jpg
Contents

Battlestadium DON 2.0 (Map)

Reviews
19:40, 25th Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 20
this map looks good, ill try it and post feedback later:D

EDIT:
-loading screen looks blurry;S
-the UI was awesome!!
-when selecting heroes the icon of Naruto Uzumaki doesn't seem to be shown correctly...

Sasuke
Sharingan: well AS and MS speed bonuses seem to be good, although it should give a chance to dodge attacks(in the anime a sharingan user is able to read the next move of his enemy, therefor making him able to successfully dodge most of his attacks)
Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
is it just me or is this spell weak? maybe dot(damage over time) could be added to this spell
Chidori
seems to be balanced, i liked the way this spell has a hit-on effect:D
Kirin
I was actually thinking of Susanoo as Sasuke's ulti but oh well...
Kirin was good too but i think it needs to deal more dmg...

that's all for now, gonna test more heroes and post here again when i have time, untill then good luck and happy map editing;)

Last edited:
Level 1
hey could you add modes like naruto only something like that. so only naruto can be picked or onepiece only mode.

Level 6
That modes idea look good.
Pain and Tobi too are no overpower enymore :D
The map is sooo goood!!!
Pain's Six Way Path look a bit weak.
The Dragon Balls should give +1 to all stats, +1 HP x sec for each one ... so a player can take +6 to all stats and +6 HP x sec with 6 Dragon Balls.

Level 6
You most use the -random command and maybe the random give you Ichigo or Madara (I hasen't luck, but AI has picked Ichigo or Madara when I use the -rd)

P.S: When you shoose the AoS mode, there's a leatherboard that show the time for the next Duel, but when reach 0:00 the duel doesn't happen.

Level 6
Valkimiere would you have plans to put more heroes? (Map is almost in the limite size) ... In AoS mode the arenas won't work if you use any AI player (I'd read that the AI is a beta version).

Level 4
Hey guys with this cool models and spells don't you think it'd be cool make for example Naruto RPG ? For people who like to lvl up there hero -save load system and this kinda stuff.

Level 4
Lol noobs wanting to use Madara xD
Just do -random and there will be like 20% chance you get him
For Ichigo... I think it's 2% chance you will random him because I never got him even when I random all the time.

Tobi > Madara in this game :)

Level 6
If I use AI players they will pick ichigo or madara, but even tryed so hard, I've never took any of both. :(

Level 6
@ToPsYoNe try it and you will love DBZ too ... I hate One Piece, but in this map even the worst anime became the better xD

Level 2
Battle stadium don Updates?

Hey i found this map recently and have been Haveing a fucking Blast with it But i wonder is this still being worked on and updated or is this a dead map?

Also if this is still being worked on May i recomend Improving AI players ? cause i find them a bit easy and it would Be cool if they worked on better Items when playing :vw_wtf: any way just wondering

Level 1
esse mapa pega em qual versao do warcraft ? eu tenho o warcraft 3 frozen throne e num pega nele

Level 5
I played this map several times and I really like it. Some recommendations for the maker:
- Reduce the effects because map lags so much when many abilities are cast together and it's unplayable.
- Nerf Chopper's ulti (maybe reduce duration,increase cd etc.)
- Buff Usopp because he doesn't deal a lot of dmg.
- Nerf Konan

That's it for now, I'll keep playing it and if I find anything else I'll tell you to improve it :)

EDIT: Nami needs buff too I think she is very powerless. And Chopper's Horn Point I think it's bugged.

Last edited:
Level 2
When are you gonna update the changelog for 1.8?And i also wanna know the name of the backround music.