• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BattleStadium DON 2.0

861081_516998611683773_1805956142_o.jpg

I Strongly recommend this map for manga lover!!!
BattleStadium D.O.N.

Anime Map based on Anime Jap fighting game for the GameCube and PlayStation 2 featuring characters from the popular anime and manga series
The War between three great Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, and Naruto, hence the D.O.N.

Work with Patch ? : 1.27b, 1.29. 1.30.2
Map size 38++mb

AI available
Map Type Aeon Of Strife

Author
- Valkemiere(Project Leader)
- Lordrygar (UI)
- Lordygar & Logich (LoadingScreen)

The Latest Version is DON 2.0(??/12/2018)

AllChars.jpg

Features
- Epic Custom Effect
- This map have Ai!
- Best DBZ town, and Konoha city place
- Realistic Sound and Cool Effect
- Fast to learn, and time play
- God's View Camera
- Epic Custom Spells
- Budokai Tournament
- Animeish terrain

Credits List

- Idearo Ace (Dbz model)
- Fantoche (Dbz model)
- Dennis Herman (Animator)
- jhxcom_2000 (Naruto Models)
- Ddahe (Naruto Models)
- Neilc (Naruto Models)
- Mr.War3 (Naruto Models)
- Judash (Sfx model)
Beta Tester (2.0)
Berkunt, IdearoAce, Kimantep, Warso, Korea, Deathfire,1337LV, Halo, Logich, Heizen, and the others

Video:

Changelog 2.0
- New hero added : Blackbeard, Kaguya, Sabo, KidBuu, Bardock, Smoker, Hashirama, New Trunks,
- New Siege Creeps added (targeting tower only)
- New Item: Caped Baldy sets
- New modified hero models are become HD Quality.
- Map is more balanced
- Modified Leaderboard. Death count added, and more clearly
- Lags reduced
- Creeps model changed

Since the map worked nearly 4years. I cant describe it all.

TKCC.jpg
Contents

Battlestadium DON 2.0 (Map)

Reviews
19:40, 25th Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 5
Madara it's kinda imba, with timing he protects against physical+magical and then if he carelessy dies he revives with uber dmg before it's really messed up.
Vegeta it's powerless late game cause it's all with casting time.

Level 1
Its the best map in wacraft I've Ever played not just because I like it but it is made of a hardwork that can't be easily make by other it is truly refined

Level 12
Brilliant map. Absolutley love it.

However Valk, If possible I would like to see some damage variants on the skills, not just the basic 500 damage cap used widespread for your abillilties.

For example, cells disk deals 500 damage each time it hits you, up to 7 times. This should be reduced so it deals a total of 850 damage, instead of what it is currently.

Casting abilities should have their damage inreased, for example Broly's Q, Late game his auto attacks deal more DPS than his Q deals.

Also, I want to see freeza in this game. And are there any secret random heroes?

Level 1
hey valkemiere i had some ideas for your map like madara for example since in anime he uses both eyes could you maybe remove his switchin stuff and make it like example lvl 1 5%resistence vs magic and physical and each lvl ads 5% a bunch of my friends thought that would put some balance into madara and could you fix the bug with madara when someone leaves his ult constantly activates random where he died that would help alot

Level 6
I've played and I liked tooooo mussssssssssh.
BUT!!!! :(
I think Pain is tooooooo overpower :(
Think about it:
1- Pain = 6 heroes units (6 units attaking you is something overpower): I think Pain should gain 1 pain at level 6, +2 pain at level 11 and lastly the others 2 pains at level 16 to make a nice balance.
2- If Pain will been always 6 at first time, then you should lower his normal and skills damage And will grow with any level (for a good balance).

P.S: I'll keep testing this new version, is very very very nice to me and my friends :) thanks.

Level 1
I just recently discovered this map, and I must say I liked it very much.

I found a bug though, at least I think its a bug...

Naruto has a passive skill that everytime he casts a spell he makes clones that attack at random, but has anyone noticed that when you use clarity pots, or healing pots he also makes the clones?

When its team battle time I just spam clarity's and its a certain double kill at least =/

Great update tho! Hope to see v. 1.8 soon!

Level 6
I've been playing this awesome map every days with my friends and more friends joining to our league, simply like to mush, Best anime map ever!!!
Madara's Isanagi is the most powerfull skill in D.O.N ...
Isanagi should have a higher cooldown to prevent immortality and easy player killing.
What about if Susanoo's been a channeling skill, consuming mana per secs, to prevent immortality and easy player kill.

P.S: Pain is really powerful too, but he gain less exp when he has the six ways invoked (is a handicap to his allies)

Level 6
Still been the best!!! But need more items, more recipents and can use a special item named "The One Piece" or "Hokage's Scroll" items like the seven dragon balls... Just a nice idea to enjoy a little more the experience in game :)

Level 6
Thansk Vegeta for make some anounces :) keep going

P.S: I was thinking ... D.O.N uses Konoha Ninjas and Akatsukis like creeps in AoS mode ... hmm what about if you make a map like D.O.N but just with Naruto features only. (many will like this)

P.S.2: What about if you put various creeps from the 3 series?

Level 6
Lol you're right ...
hrm and what about the other idea?
A Naruto Battle Stadium!!!
You are de one to do sush thing because D.O.N is the best Anime custom spell and models map in the world (just a little shorter but the most similar to his anime series).
P.S: D.O.N need more items.

Level 6
I hate Madara from the Naruto's serie, but the D.O.N's Madara is my favorite, I like his rinnegan and sharingan shift skill xD very nice, my second one is Jiraiya!.
From DBZ characters I like all, but Broly is my favorites!!!

Level 6
valkemiere how about progress? have you think to implement more hide treasures like Dragon Balls? maybe the One Piece (give money) or a Hokage Scroll (give something) to look over the world?

Level 1
Hell yeah

I LOVE this map its awesome good work on the models they look epic! But (might seem like a stupid question) why is there AI mode for only capture the flag, why not AoS but other then that its awesome :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 2
Not trying to be cocky, but in the info on Zoro's "iron cutter" it says it he masterd it by two years, even before they got seperated he could already do iron cutting :p
Also it says it atacks, should be attack* :D

Level 1
i dont know what most of the people are talking about they are way to picky the spells are epic the models i guess arnt the best but it doesnt matter because u dont see them zoomed and close up so they look great that way and the terrain is fine it may be a bit imbalanced but that doesnt make it no fun and people the reason creeps maybea weak is because this is best for online play unless its the ai mode so i give a whole 10/10 FOR everything because i dont spend my time searching for the bugs and mistakes i play and the gameplay itself rocks so good job keep going

Level 2
Found some bug in AI Mode i Was playing 5 v 5.one of my team members was stuck at spawn and the enermy members too

Level 1
it seems like akainu dai fukan skill doesn't deal the intended wave damage, and only the burn per second damage occurs, please fix this!

Level 1
Hey found bugs in 1.8
the description in Madara's second skill is wrong
when playing awhile in Hero Arena the enemy hero just stays inside their base(Ai problem i think??)
when trunks is Ai when he uses his burning attack it always faces towards his base not the opponent.

Love the Map by the way. I waited for so long for this new map. you are a Genius for this map