• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BattleStadium DON 2.0

861081_516998611683773_1805956142_o.jpg

I Strongly recommend this map for manga lover!!!
BattleStadium D.O.N.

Anime Map based on Anime Jap fighting game for the GameCube and PlayStation 2 featuring characters from the popular anime and manga series
The War between three great Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, and Naruto, hence the D.O.N.

Work with Patch ? : 1.27b, 1.29. 1.30.2
Map size 38++mb

AI available
Map Type Aeon Of Strife

Author
- Valkemiere(Project Leader)
- Lordrygar (UI)
- Lordygar & Logich (LoadingScreen)

The Latest Version is DON 2.0(??/12/2018)

AllChars.jpg

Features
- Epic Custom Effect
- This map have Ai!
- Best DBZ town, and Konoha city place
- Realistic Sound and Cool Effect
- Fast to learn, and time play
- God's View Camera
- Epic Custom Spells
- Budokai Tournament
- Animeish terrain

Credits List

- Idearo Ace (Dbz model)
- Fantoche (Dbz model)
- Dennis Herman (Animator)
- jhxcom_2000 (Naruto Models)
- Ddahe (Naruto Models)
- Neilc (Naruto Models)
- Mr.War3 (Naruto Models)
- Judash (Sfx model)
Beta Tester (2.0)
Berkunt, IdearoAce, Kimantep, Warso, Korea, Deathfire,1337LV, Halo, Logich, Heizen, and the others

Video:

Changelog 2.0
- New hero added : Blackbeard, Kaguya, Sabo, KidBuu, Bardock, Smoker, Hashirama, New Trunks,
- New Siege Creeps added (targeting tower only)
- New Item: Caped Baldy sets
- New modified hero models are become HD Quality.
- Map is more balanced
- Modified Leaderboard. Death count added, and more clearly
- Lags reduced
- Creeps model changed

Since the map worked nearly 4years. I cant describe it all.

TKCC.jpg
Contents

Battlestadium DON 2.0 (Map)

Reviews
19:40, 25th Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 3
M_vegeta you told me If I played this before right well no thats why Im gong to download this map *claps* .please go to this link I need to finish this GOTCHA!

Level 2
Hi i like ur map its really COOL but i hve a suggestion:in the next version can u put a 5 or 6 skills each hero?and can u put a skill of Sasuke like Chidori nagashi or Kirin?if its ok ehehh.and can u put a skill of naruto like he will be a 4 tailed fox?And the skill of itachi like Gukkakyo no jutsu tht will be real fire ball?and sorry have many suggestion eehehe...KEEP UP THE GODD WORK

Level 10
No map isnt dead actually Valkmiere got life dont forgot!!!The terrain was being edited by upgrade than valk started new char ,new item and fix!!!If it would happen that valkmiere stop making he would give it 2 me or 2 some1 else

For ai it would be nice to make New player able to train but ,Game so e-z to play

Actually i got alot idea but i cannot work on don so valk alone to make it :/

only things i knew that will be updated in 1.4

IN VERSION 1.4
NEW CHAR AS PICCOLO & OROCHIMARU
TOURNAMENT
NEW FIX

Level 2
HI Vegeta cool tnx for update ehehhe...and vegeta wat is tournament its a event?eeheh and i have a suggest:can u change the TAVERNS?like the other for Naruto and the other tavern for One Pieace if its ok :)...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Level 2
Hi valk

hi valk i see the trailer of 1.4 its sooo COOL.I love the skill of sasuke and the terran its soo amazing...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BRO!!!!! U are the 100% anime map maker...:smile::cool::cool::smile:

Level 2
HI valk nice map in 1.4 i luv it very much and the skill of sasuke soo cool...i cant w8 of the next ver. and the terran is great luv it...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK VALK!!!!wish u can make more char and more skills. ur the most 100% good anime map maker...RATE 20/10 ehehehe.NICE WORK!!!

Level 10
New version don 1.4c is out for public :d,

@ destinyKnight I dont see why hero should be remade >>> evrythings from wikipedia,narutopedia & anime fan!!!!! i personally read all manga from 0 to 457!!! and all naruto hero are ok, I dont know what are ur standard!!Plz note some spell has being modified for the good gameplay of the Game!!!

Show me error u though have seen!!! and ill show u wich page in manga ull see those hero spells!!!

@ evryone map size is 3.9mo if theres more hero to add it will be for OnePiece Char!!

plz enjoy with new version ^^

plz report anybugs Thx

Level 2
Loading screen bug

Hi i found a big bug in 1.4...i was starting the game in the loading screen there was an error says "This application has encountered a critical error:The file data is corrupt. Program:d:\games\dota\war3.exe File:ReplaceableTextures\Water\Water02.blp" and i click OK it was disconnected i try it again it was error again...PLSS FIX THE BIG BUG I CANT PALY THE GAME!!!!!!!!

Level 13
Hi i found a big bug in 1.4...i was starting the game in the loading screen there was an error says "This application has encountered a critical error:The file data is corrupt. Program:d:\games\dota\war3.exe File:ReplaceableTextures\Water\Water02.blp" and i click OK it was disconnected i try it again it was error again...PLSS FIX THE BIG BUG I CANT PALY THE GAME!!!!!!!!

hmm maybe.. your warcraft corrupted. reisntall. i never heard this from other

Level 1
Hi valk....ok it's like this I LOVE YOUR MAP !!
And if you can just read my post then I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE!!! :D :D :D
I think that you (like the others thought) add more Hero's for DBZ and ONE Piece...
don't get me wrong I like Naruto like DBZ but there are a lot Naruto characters....
One more thing!!:D :D :D
I like the way ho did you did the Rasengan vs Chidori thing when they collide...the animation was great!!!

Level 2
Hi valk tnx i fix now my problem in loadin screen eheheh...I luv the amaterasu of itachi soo really cool and i have a suggest can u improve the katon fire ball in the next ver.???eheheh tnx...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!

Level 4
k i just played this - very fun but when dueling in budokai tenachai tournament, if vegito uses spirit sword on enemy near edge of arena- enemy gets pushed back and gets stuck and basically impossible to attack him. this happened once to us and it kinda ended our game since we couldnt attack him.

Level 1
Very Nice.
Update very very very good.
The game in AoS are in so much more good
Congratulations to creator.
Very good map!

Apens one balancer is need to Orochimaru's ult e manda, Luffy ult, Goku's Kamehameha, Kakashi invisible, Kakashi ult, Sanji & Zoro

Please in the next vers, put GOHAN or Freeza or Cell.
please

Last edited:
Level 1
Hi valk could you add my fav dbz char gohan pls would be nice :thumbs_up:
His spells could be:
Masenko
Super Saiyajin 2
dunno what 3rd spell could be hellsprint or kii block(could be a bit overpowerd)
Ultimate: Father Son kamehameha

First Spell
Masenko:
Gohan was going to learn the special beam cannon even with piccolos help he couldn´t master it but he made his own unique technik.
lvl1:deals 125 dmg
lvl2:deals 250 dmg
lvl3:deals 375 dmg
lvl4:deals 500 dmg

Second Spell
Super Saiyajin 2:
Gohan was the first ss2 during the cell gmaes.when cell was destroying c16 gohan fall in rage so his streght and speed become stronger and faster
increase attack speed same as all ss
lvl1:increase dmg by 15
lvl2:increase dmg by 30
lvl3:increase dmg by 45
lvl4:increase dmg by 60

Thrid Spell
Kii block:
Gohan is very talented at blocking enemy ki attacks
lvl1:2%spell reduction
lvl2:4%spell reduction
lvl3:8%spell reduction
lvl4:10%spell reduction

Thrid spell
Hellsprint:(dunno whats the name of the attack in dbz budokai tenkaichi 3)
Gohan is charging an enemy an push him away after that he fires a kamehameha at his enemy
lvl1:deals 85dmg
lvl2:deals 170dmg
lvl3:deals 255dmg
lvl4:deals 340dmg

ultimate:Father Son KameHameHa:
Gohan use this KameHameHa against cell he killed him with his full might and the help of his father.
lvl1:300dmg 450dmg
lvl2:600dmg 750dmg
lvl3:900dmg 1100dmg
(if you got son goku in your team the dmg will be increase)

Last edited:
Level 6
Thrid Spell
Kii block:
Gohan is very talented at blocking enemy ki attacks
lvl1:2%spell reduction
lvl2:4%spell reduction
lvl3:8%spell reduction
lvl4:10%spell reduction

Thrid spell
Hellsprint:(dunno whats the name of the attack in dbz budokai tenkaichi 3)
Gohan is charging an enemy an push him away after that he fires a kamehameha at his enemy
lvl1:deals 85dmg
lvl2:deals 170dmg
lvl3:deals 255dmg
lvl4:deals 340dmg

Otherwise good, but i have no idea why either of these should be included.

The third spell of Gohan should be either:

Explosive Madan
Gohan charges up a bolt of energy, then lets it explode to give a large area effect to the attack but no distance.
Lvl1: 120 dmg to low distance AoE
Lvl2: 240 dmg to low distance high AoE
Lvl3: 350 dmg to mediocre distance high AoE
Lvl4: 400 dmg to medium distance very high AoE

or

Gekiretsu Madan
Gohan's version of the Renzoku Energy Dan charges up more volatile balls of energy but in return gives more force to the attack, resulting in a larger shock to the body with each impact. Usually Gohan uses this farther away than most instances of the normal Renzoku.
Lvl1: 100 dmg to 800 casting range, 300 AoE with 1 sec stun
Lvl2: 200 dmg to 900 casting range, 325 AoE with 1.25 sec stun
Lvl3: 300 dmg to 1000 casting range, 350 AoE with 1.5 sec stun
Lvl4: 350 dmg to 1000 casting range, 400 AoE with 2 sec stun

This is just my opinion though, Valke can make it however he pleases. And also the Father-Son Kamehameha damage is a bit imba. Maybe reduce it with 100 base and 50-200 incremential damage.

Level 1
i like the Explosive Madan as third spell but in the end valk will decide which spells he get
and father son kamehameha maybe reduce bonus dmg when goku is in team form 450 to 400 750 to 700 and 1100 to 1050 or 1000
so its just increased by 100/150

Level 2
Ahh ok M_Vegeta tnx :)....and valkemiere is he ok???is he working the 1.5 ver.???eheheh....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!VALK!!!!

Level 1
Oh hi guys,
I love your card Valk, but could you fit in Tsunade in this card.
I love her, and I would be happy. ^o^v

Level 2
BEst ever anime map, just work on sound (I love the japanese version). I want to see Broly on the next versions since DBZ lacks character. I love all the Ultimates, theyre good looking except for Yondaime's, however some skill doesnt look good. I hope you improve Luffy's normal skills and make it cooler..

Level 6
And hey, here is the PERFECT model for all DBZ barrage energy attacks: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...?prev=search=yellow%20bolt&r=20&d=list&page=3

I hope you make more of them.. and swap Gotenks's Galactic Donut and Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack's place.. And replace Saiko no Kogeki.. It's name actually was "Revenge Attack" in the dub.. Replace it with:

Die Die Missile Barrage
Gotenks used this attack to weaken Super Buu after he had hit Buu to the ground with Ultra Fighting Buu Buu Volleyball. It is supposedly strong enough to destroy the Earth as Piccolo says to stop the attack or the Earth will be destroyed. It is the most powerful variation of the Renzoku Energy Dan in the series.

Lvl1: 90 damage + 60 to all stunned/paused targets in the area, 8 Projectiles
Lvl2: 150 damage + 100 to all stunned/paused targets in the area, 11 Projectiles
Lvl3: 220 damage + 180 to all stunned/paused targets in the area, 15 Projectiles
Lvl4: 300 damage + 200 to all stunned/paused targets in the area, 22 Projectiles

P.S. If the map is larger than 4 MB it cant be hosted on battle.net.

Level 12
And hey, here is the PERFECT model for all DBZ barrage energy attacks: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...?prev=search=yellow%20bolt&r=20&d=list&page=3

I hope you make more of them.. and swap Gotenks's Galactic Donut and Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack's place.. And replace Saiko no Kogeki.. It's name actually was "Revenge Attack" in the dub.. Replace it with:

Die Die Missile Barrage
Gotenks used this attack to weaken Super Buu after he had hit Buu to the ground with Ultra Fighting Buu Buu Volleyball. It is supposedly strong enough to destroy the Earth as Piccolo says to stop the attack or the Earth will be destroyed. It is the most powerful variation of the Renzoku Energy Dan in the series.

Lvl1: 90 damage + 60 to all stunned/paused targets in the area, 8 Projectiles
Lvl2: 150 damage + 100 to all stunned/paused targets in the area, 11 Projectiles
Lvl3: 220 damage + 180 to all stunned/paused targets in the area, 15 Projectiles
Lvl4: 300 damage + 200 to all stunned/paused targets in the area, 22 Projectiles

P.S. If the map is larger than 4 MB it cant be hosted on battle.net.

It can.

Level 10
i did and it didnt fix BY THE WAY Me Kyuubi[lew] i left team maker of don, IM pissed to see dickhead noob talking shit from me, i growed and gain lot skills!!! + This map doesnt work with new patch and i do not support shitty game sorry i will delete this map and also do not expect new version soon valk working slow or he doing 2 much

Level 2
Mm..its finally back, fun map, very addicting still, my only complaint is it should maybe have bots or some sort of A.I., no one ever joins it when I host on B.net...but when they do join this is like all I host xD Looking forward to (maybe) future versions. :thumbs_up:

Level 10
thanks mod for reopen this!!

Yah I do thanks the mod for reopen it :p : still i found a black screen glitch maybe its cuz of Widgtizer o_O maybe valk use the hiddencca tool in it and something went weird o_O : i know its not gohan :

anyway some balance are needed between Ultimate and spell : if any suggestion or glitch are found i would like poeple to pm : its e-zier to keep it in sight than searching in a large topic bug told by user, : you can pm to me : idk if valk want to ? valk do you want to ?

Level 7
screen went black wen using sanji and zorro fighting w/ gohan when after using kame or ulti..and when usopp was ult by rocklee he remain in space..

Level 3
dude i triyed ur map and i cant stop thinking on something why kakashi is an INT hero....... that doesnt lets me sleep u know? make him AGI plz well still avoiding that is an great map^^ 5/5 rating

Level 1
Map is great but few things need to be nerfed or changed, Nami's ultimate, Usopp's fire nuke, Gaara's sand shield, and Deidara's flight bird. Also when trunks move that takes up into the air it glitches sometimes. I expect great things for this map, add more heroes next version. 10/10!!!!! GOOD JOB!!!!