• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BattleStadium DON 2.0

861081_516998611683773_1805956142_o.jpg

I Strongly recommend this map for manga lover!!!
BattleStadium D.O.N.

Anime Map based on Anime Jap fighting game for the GameCube and PlayStation 2 featuring characters from the popular anime and manga series
The War between three great Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, and Naruto, hence the D.O.N.

Work with Patch ? : 1.27b, 1.29. 1.30.2
Map size 38++mb

AI available
Map Type Aeon Of Strife

Author
- Valkemiere(Project Leader)
- Lordrygar (UI)
- Lordygar & Logich (LoadingScreen)

The Latest Version is DON 2.0(??/12/2018)

AllChars.jpg

Features
- Epic Custom Effect
- This map have Ai!
- Best DBZ town, and Konoha city place
- Realistic Sound and Cool Effect
- Fast to learn, and time play
- God's View Camera
- Epic Custom Spells
- Budokai Tournament
- Animeish terrain

Credits List

- Idearo Ace (Dbz model)
- Fantoche (Dbz model)
- Dennis Herman (Animator)
- jhxcom_2000 (Naruto Models)
- Ddahe (Naruto Models)
- Neilc (Naruto Models)
- Mr.War3 (Naruto Models)
- Judash (Sfx model)
Beta Tester (2.0)
Berkunt, IdearoAce, Kimantep, Warso, Korea, Deathfire,1337LV, Halo, Logich, Heizen, and the others

Video:

Changelog 2.0
- New hero added : Blackbeard, Kaguya, Sabo, KidBuu, Bardock, Smoker, Hashirama, New Trunks,
- New Siege Creeps added (targeting tower only)
- New Item: Caped Baldy sets
- New modified hero models are become HD Quality.
- Map is more balanced
- Modified Leaderboard. Death count added, and more clearly
- Lags reduced
- Creeps model changed

Since the map worked nearly 4years. I cant describe it all.

TKCC.jpg
Contents

Battlestadium DON 2.0 (Map)

Reviews
19:40, 25th Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Approved

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
(And I don't think you should be the gatekeeper of what constitutes fairness for reviews of public resources @deepstrasz )
This is not about me. What we need in this community is decency. And your one liner can not even hardly be called a review, not to mention fair.
If you didn't think it was worth investing time in the first place, why even bother giving 1 star with nothing useful to say?

Cokemonkey11

Code Reviewer
Level 29
This is not about me. What we need in this community is decency. And your one liner can not even hardly be called a review, not to mention fair.
If you didn't think it was worth investing time in the first place, why even bother giving 1 star with nothing useful to say?

If even a single person reads my review and decides not to try this map then I'll have been useful

Level 15
Whoa, is that the first 1 Star review here o.o
I believe all anime map are similar to this, all flashy instant cast with weird balance. Sometime I also feel stupider lol. But this one is the best anime map I ever played. Have bit more effort with sound, add some cast time so it’s more accurate to anime.