• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Ouch, that hurt...
Nice try :twisted:
I whip around and backfist Konblade's face, sending him flying. Suddenly, I halt, feel extreme pain in my neck and a burning flare across my forehead. Psionics is one of my weaknesses, since one with the only emotion of bloodlust and rage cannot have much willpower, only demonic lust. It will not kill me, but I am subdued.

Level 6
*While he awaits Kerr's return, decides to kill Metabee*

*Skewers Metabee on his Spike Blade, lifts him up, and beheads him with his Phase Blade*

*Tosses his body aside, and goes back to waiting*

Level 13
Let me make this clear;

1 action = I slice off Metabee's head and dance, then put it in a box.

That seems like 3 but only one of those is actually doing harm.

2 actions= I stab Kerrigan and then thrust a spike into Magnataur.

That is an attack against two people, as long as you only attack one person per post, you're fine.

I try to make a small hydro-cloride acid compound. That will result in an increase of neutrons and protons in one or more objects, that will allow more electrons to attach to the elemntal status of the target, thus rendering it vulnerable to a series of electrical shocks that will increase magnetiusm of the target. Once charged the target will be harder to hit using most weapons of the negative charge, and making it easy to obtain other items.

1/4 done.

Level 13
Konblade said:
Let me make this clear;

1 action = I slice off Metabee's head and dance, then put it in a box.

That seems like 3 but only one of those is actually doing harm.

2 actions= I stab Kerrigan and then thrust a spike into Magnataur.

That is an attack against two people, as long as you only attack one person per post, you're fine.

I try to make a small hydro-cloride acid compound. That will result in an increase of neutrons and protons in one or more objects, that will allow more electrons to attach to the elemntal status of the target, thus rendering it vulnerable to a series of electrical shocks that will increase magnetiusm of the target. Once charged the target will be harder to hit using most weapons of the negative charge, and making it easy to obtain other items.

1/4 done.

action = I slice off Metabee's head and dance, then put it in a box.

no, that's three actions.

*dive throught the lower layers of the atmosphere*

Level 6
You can't argue the rules with him, he MAKES the rules. You go and make your own little battle thread and make your own rules. Good luck getting anyone in it with you, though.

Level 17
I unleash the disco ball and smites-the-disco-unbeliver-with-cunning-disco-rays!
discoball.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.