• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle Of Emerald Gardens 2.0.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Battle of Emerald Gardens

Map Info:

This Map was implemented to be able to play with original warcraft 3 maps but new, harder foes and new, better heroes

Feedback and Bug Reports are much appreciated

Features:

1. Better Foes
2. Extra Heroes, control 4 Hero at the same time
3. Create some more Custom building and Units which is accessed using Secondary Worker
4. Train a Secondary Worker which give access to more new buildings
5. Enjoy all the massive amount of resources received from Capitals within intervals
6. Control AI using Adv. Shared Control

Amazing Screenshots ^^ :

225806-albums6264-picture67751.jpg

225806-albums6264-picture67750.jpg

225806-albums6264-picture67749.jpg

225806-albums6264-picture67748.jpg

Change Log:

Version 2.0.1
Fixed an issue with being defeated right away.

Version 2.0 [BETA Over]
Added:
-In-Game Changelogs
Removed or Fixed:
-Fix Bugs
-Remove ALL Leaks
-Protection Removed [but UMSWE 5.0 (Integrated in JNGP 2.0) is necessary to open the map]

Version 1.7 BETA
Added:
-Fix Elven Spirit Icon
-Fix Undead AI not building army
-Several small changes I can't remember

Version 1.6 BETA
Added:
-Tavern Custom Heroes Rebalanced
-Allies now have same tech as enemies (due to the Special Edition rejected)
-Fixed many bugs and issues
-many other small tweaking which I can't remember

Version 1.5.1 BETA
Added:
Overall Improvement :
-Heroes now gain full experience from the Creeps
-Heroes now gain 250% experience
-Floating Text removed
-Loading Screen text has been improved
-Added Heaven's Blessing to Arthas and Uther, remove Devotion Aura from both Heroes
-Adv. Shared Control returned
-Added 2 Abilities to explain details about Capital
-Many other small changes which I totally forgot

Version 1.5 BETA
Added:
Human Race :
-Magician now create custom Arcane Sanctum, Elven Barrack and Arcane Tower
-Custom Arcane Sanctum creates Custom Elven Priest and Elven Sorceress
-Elven Barrack Train Custom Swordsman and Archer
Heroes :
-All Campaign Hero Stat has been rebalanced Greatly
-All Campaign Hero now have costum abilities
-All Campaign Hero now start with level 20 instead of level 1
Player :
-Adv. Shared Control Removed
-Human Imperial Forces Handicap set to 250%
-Human Imperial Units no longer has additional spells
Units :
-Legion Servant Model is now an Eredar Model and Spell with mana on Legion Servant removed
-Demon Blood Tooltip fixed
-Demon Gate now has a proper Tooltip
Others :
-A Custom Story is added, check it at Quest List
-Map is now on BETA Stage, means more Features will come
Bug Fix :
-Phoenixes BUG has been removed

Version 1.4.1
Added:
Fixed Dragon Slayer attack Trigger, removing all memory leaks
Reduce Undead Handicap by 250%

Version 1.4
Added:
Optimize Triggers <Some Triggers are merged to reduce lag>
Remove Many Creeps from Human and Undead Base
Arthas No Longer Break through the gate <The Players have to destroy the gate themselves>
Many other small changes I forgot

Version 1.3.1
Added:
Fixed an issue which causing Tiny Capital item is abused for making more Capitals

Version 1.3
Added:
Update Credit
Add a new unit to the Orc Race
The Undead and The Human and The Creep are now allied with each other <Many Thanks for PKCrafty for this>

Version 1.2
Added:
More Map Fix
A New and Better Credit
Map Hive's Description is greatly fixed

Version 1.1
Added:
Map Description Fix
New Loading Screen

Version 1.0
Added:
First Upload

Credits:

Special Thanks:
  • Shadow Daemon
  • Hive Workshop
  • Archian
  • Blizzard

Map Tester & Bug Reporter :
  • PKCrafty
  • Orcnet
  • best player 88
Warning : DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE OR UPLOAD TO OTHER SITES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
Note : You may make a thread about the map and link it here

Keywords:
Warcraft, Emerald, War, Garden, War of Emerald Garden, Magic

Contents

Battle Of Emerald Gardens (Map)

Reviews
19:02, 1st Sep 2013 Orcnet: I'd leave this in the working board for now

What do you think about this map

• Total voters
it's another remake of Blizzard Campaign Map, I made the map from 1 player to be 3 players map, of course it takes time and it's hard to rebalance the map, currently I'm having some people helping me testing it periodically for bug issues and balance issues.

the map I'm remaking is Under the Burning Sky [Undead Chapter 8]

Level 1
Hello Daffa, i downloaded your map today and when i went to play it kept saying that i failed to achieve victory after it got done loading. it will say that all the forces in the game were defeated. I thought it was my download so i deleted and redownloaded it, but the problem persists, i noticed that it will load quickly until the last quarter of the bar and freezes there for maybe 10 seconds before finishing.

Level 5
to me, 1/5 is also a great rate. people whom university entrance exam's test are just 3 4 (maximum is 10) are also happy to their achievement
you should know that
although your map is impressive, it is just the blizzard copied map. you didn't invest anything about terrian, doodas,... you have just changed a little
this is a truth! I don't want to injure you
sorry!

Last edited:
But in many people, it's disappointing if people rate 1/5 without proper reason, it's like in an exam, you get 20 out of 100 because of 1 wrong word for each mistake, which is ridiculous for most people, but since you have give some honest reason, I still consider it as a reasonable rate. I never enjoy 5/5 to be honest, 1/5 or 2/5 or 3/5 or 4/5 with full review is more valuable than 5/5 with "nice" and some other small comments.

Level 30
Sorry to disappoint you about this Daffa but I can't remember how or when did I approve this in such time of need, so to better sum it up I'll give in my criticism:

The map is based on a TFT where its player forces is built from a circle formation giving no ends to both solo or team based agenda, though I couldn't understand the genre your trying to conclude should it be a risk, hero arena, or an altered melee? is there a story per each field that is happening? it would be great if your planning to make this happen as a risk map.

The idea of controlling all possible team ally forces is meant for micro users to the fullest but why attempt in such risk if you can just give this to poseable players when in chance to play? and somehow each player base's creep guards are still in locked in those locations so starting the game ends up getting attacked by those creeps, its a hard start plus each resources and lack of units standing by can end some of the player controlled player forces.

The enemy force, however is too much to bare, although if I give myself time to assemble all or least half of the controlled forces plus my own with full gear and researched army through statistics I might just end the game to a flawless victory but its somehow very repetitive and lacks attention to the enemy because they don't move.

In total, I guess I was braindead during that time and never focused on following the map rules' decency or its just both of us are having a starter deck that time, for now I have to pull it out due to the lack of game play order and proper visuals, I'd still give you thumbs up for working this map.

Level 3
??????
hmm?
Old maps....Abandoned old maps...
Should I try?
Hmmmm
What could possibly go wrong??
Lets give it a try shall we?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Minutes Later
Just opened the map :)

I HOPE UTHER IN THERE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
REVIEW
4 star :v thats the best I can give... Too hard some AI not working and wtf why do neutral minion near the town base? too many AI need to control............ Unbalance of Enemy heroes.....Jellal, Natsu and Gray should have their own anime real character...

Its cool if this game keep updating but too many of control make that player being stress and also this map "NGAK JELAS"

Welp since this is old maps... lol just forget what I write

Last edited: