• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

barrage as hero ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hi guys, i have a little problem, i want to use barrage as a hero ability with 5 levels and two upgrades(the hero also uses this tinker ability, which increases the strength of all his spells), so i made three abilities copied of barrage and changed the damage of the two upgrades, then i created a copy of the tinker ability and changed the upgraded spells to those which i use.

i changed the barrage ability being a hero ability and the allowed targets to ground/enemy

my problem is, it simple doenst work (sry if it's a little confusing), any ideas why?

PS: i didn't do anything wrong with the upgradeability, cause another ability affected by it works without problems

Level 9
Did u add the attack 2 for your hero? Try adding that see if it works. Make sure that it has the same types of targets as your spell.

Level 13
hm, but my hero should still have a primary attack, which is melee and the barrage should just attack units in the area around him (am i maybe using the wrong ability?)

Hmm, I'll ask you this. Whats the level of upgrade ability? It is important because if its 5 too then you need 5x5+5=30 variations for your 5 level ability.

it has two levels, but the upgrading thing is not the problem i guess, cause it works for other abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.