Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Baphomet

Submitted by -Grendel
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
not much of a story here, just took inspiration of the Baphomet from ragnarok.
give credits when used please.

Keywords:
goat, demon, horn, baphomet
Contents

Baphomet (Model)

Reviews
15:09, 13th Mar 2011 DonDustin: looks nice and all, but not moving wings look really stupid. You should really animate them. HappyTauren: Upon further inspection, I do not see this to be a real issue, also, this model doesn't have your normal...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonson

Dragonson

Resources:
    Resources:
    I kinda have to agree with Shiik on this one Ampharos.
    I think the model is kinda... undecided.
    The spike on the scythe looks kinda out of place, the green stuff on his right arm gives it a messy color variation, and i think the horns on the head need to be slightly thicker.
    ...and, the whole thing just got a kinda' messy feeling about it. Not abomination messy, but the kinda messy that just looks wrong.
    This might be created partially by the scythe. 'jes looks a slight bit too crude. :S

Sorry for the 'harsh' criticism, but i think this model could be REALLY REALLY good.

2. Thrikodius

Thrikodius

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I totally agree. It's like saying that the Wc3 Goblins aren't real cause the ones in LotR don't have green skin or technological knowledge. Not to mention Trolls. They look and act different in pretty much every fantasy lore.
    Inspiration is not the same as reference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.