1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Banshee Queen Sylvanas

Submitted by Stefan.K
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
First model in the series from the new WoW cinematic Battle for Azeroth.
This one is made a month ago but I wanted to finish all of the characters and then upload them all together but I can't seem to find fitting animations set for the Anduin model so it will take some time. releasing that model.

I have to mention @-Grendel here because I used some of his effects as a guide for my own. I suck at making effects. :p

Give credits and enjoy!

Update: Fixed the belly and arms wrap. Made her face thinner. I also changed the stand animations to make it differ a bit from the original Sylvanas' animations (thanks to the Proxy for the suggestion).
Update: Deleted the duplicated attachment refs.
Previews
Contents

Banshee Queen Sylvanas (Model)

Banshee Queen Sylvanas_Portrait (Model)

Reviews
PROXY
Review: Awesome looking model. Not a fan of the green looking hair, it should be more white-blondish. Lookgs great ingame and fits very well. You only managed to duplicate some attachment points and put some of them in the wrong place. Clean them up...
  1. jameschoe09

jameschoe09

Resources:
    Resources:
    Cool work man. It's good to see many high quality Sylvanas models in the community :)

2. FeruEnzeruJKun

FeruEnzeruJKun

Resources:
    Resources:
    Once this model resource gets approved or awaiting update or substandard state by General Frank or PROXY.

Will have chances to be compatible with custom skins like 67chrome's DarkSylvanas_by67chrome.blp skin or TheReaper's Sylvanas skin or any skin/texture fitting for this model.

I'm about to work on a Warcraft Lore themed (Not my custom made project lore that i work on involving Angels, Nephilim, Cambions, Erelim, Cherubs and other races, fauna, monsters, gods, etc) wallpaper with a small, medium or large group of Dark Rangers lead by the Banshee Queen as their leader.

I'll download the model after it's updated and approved until i have a chance to ask you to use your "Banshee Queen Sylvanas" model or use the vanilla Dark Ranger model with 67chrome's skin so that i give you and him/her credit and super duper important permission to use after asking if it involves yes or no.

I will be patient and waiting really soon. :pcon:

~J-Kun FeruEnzeru 5/5

P.S: I liked the actual Warcraft Elven Red Colored Eye Whites and Irises better than regular eye whites instead.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  3. Vareth

Vareth

Resources:
    Resources:
    Amazing man very good she is the legendary Banshee Queen :D

4. SnooBvip

SnooBvip

Resources:
    Resources:
    WOW !! +5

5. FeelsGoodMan

FeelsGoodMan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Is it possible to update the weapon attachment point to work with this? :)

6. Stefan.K

Stefan.K

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Actually, the attachments need to be edited to fit the model...

7. FeelsGoodMan

FeelsGoodMan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I see. I thought this model was based off the ranger model as it shares some of the animations so I hoped it would work for this model too.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files: