• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bandit Benedict Re-Reforged

BANDIT BENEDICT RE-REFORGED

Custom Benedict model, to give him an unique appearance much more similar to a male villager, which he disguises himself as one.

The model was developed by Ardenaso for Warcraft 3 Re-Reforged and tweaked by me. The model is quite unique and it's always nice to have variety for bandits' models. Base model is Rogue, with removed beard, axe, shield, and boots. Skeletal Orc bracer, Skeletal Orc Grunt boots, Bandit Lord axe and shield, and then Villager hair and beard were added to it.
You are free to use it, but you are required to give credits to Ardenaso for it (and it is very welcome if you link my project along with the credits).

The model is fully functional, both for gamplay and cinematic wise, and it is compatible with Rogue facial animations.
The model and animation edits are done using Reteras Model Studio.

INSTALLATION
  • Import the .mdx main file to your map using the Asset Manager at the path:
    Benedict.mdx
  • Import the .mdx portrait file to your map using the Asset Manager at the path:
    Benedict_Portrait.mdx
  • Enjoy!

UPDATE

01/04/2021: Added BTN, DISBTN, and fixed clipping of hair on the head
Contents

Bandit Benedict Re-Reforged (Model)

Bandit Benedict Re-Reforged Icon (Icon)

Bandit Benedict Re-Reforged Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Useful and distinct for an elite bandit.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
Hey there! It's awesome I will for sure use it once I've tested it!

Anyway, you can add more resources to the bundle, this way you can add the portrait!

PS: I can make the icon for you with ease!
I see, thanks!!! Much appreciated for the icon! :)
Very good, it's a beautiful set. It was all very well combined, it reminds us of a Viking. "Skol" :peasant-cheers-back:
Congratulations.Keep on buddy!
Thank you!!!

Level 8
Good addition, but I think you could do a version with more assets from the bandit lords to make a better melee units for the bandits.