• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bandit Hero - My first skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey Guys!

Currently I work on a Bandit Map
Therefore I looked for a Bandit Hero [ teamcolored ] here, but didn't find one.
The result was a selfmade Arthas Skin, my first skin.
Now I was wondering if I should upload it?

Please comment and keep in mind that this is my first skin. :)

Attachments

• Arthas.jpeg
    Arthas.jpeg
    204.8 KB · Views: 439
  • ArthasIngame.JPG
    ArthasIngame.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 312
Level 23
Books may not fit bandits... but I think the spell animation will look ugly without a book.

Maybe you can change the book to something different, ( i don't exactly know how the spell animation looks like) but fore example you could do a magic box or stone plate with magical runes on it, that he found somewhere. That would maybe better fit a bandit lord!

By the way, the leather amour is very well done, I think!
:thumbs_up:

Level 6
I just uploaded it. Check the skin section :)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/bandithero-blp-blp-155825/

That didn't last long -.-

"THE_END: A basic recolor of the original Arthas, which you used a filter on most of his armor. VERY VERY lame, more freehand and ACTUAL freehand not filters, is required."

1. I didn't recolered it, just used the same lines of his armor.
Why is my skin unaceptable and his "http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/royalguard-61338/?prev=search%3Darthas%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20" approved? I don't want to say that my skin ist better....( It's the same Mod "THE_END: Such a cool new armor design, its cooooool" )
2. I also didn't used a filter...

Gonna try it again! :p

Last edited:
Level 8
i thik it would look more like a bandit with some facial hair. Bandits arent five-a-clock shadow guys they have beards and im not sure why he would have silver outlinings if he is wearing leather clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.