• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Badass movie scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I was looking at some battle clips of U.S army vs other stuff like aliens or other stuff and i found 2 that made me say ''thats just badass''

YouTube - Cloverfield military scene

YouTube - War of the Worlds (2005) Fight scene - High quality

The first one is the cloverfield clip where the military comes out of no where shooting the monster and the second is a battle clip from War Of The Worlds made in 2005 by Steven Spielberg.

Post movie clips that YOU thought were BADASS!

Level 11
Anything including lightsabers is extremely badass, if you ask me. Especially Mace Windu VS Darth Sidious is great, just because Samuel Jackson is so God damn awesome. "The Sith oppression will never return." It is also badass because it is the scene where Anakin Skywalker gives in to the dark side, and lets Darth Vader take over.

Level 36
The most badass movie scene?

Any movie scene with Vin Diesel involved (Pacifier not included).

The scene in Training Day where Denzel Washington fires up his badass Monte Carlo to Still D.R.E after getting to say one of the best lines in movie history:

"You in the office, baby"

For further evidence see:

Status
Not open for further replies.