• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Axe_1H_Horde_D_02

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Axe_1H_Horde_D_02 (Model)

Level 2
Even if it's a bad idea you don't have to resort to namecalling, it's no use complaining about 1 or 2 models I mean, about 70-80% of the models on this site don't get used anyway, right?

Level 6
Am I an idiot for needing it?

I need it for a storyline map where it will only be used for one Hero because it'll make him look good.

Think about what you are saying before you say it.
Not Everyone who downloads attachments is making an RPG with different equipment.

Nice Axe though.

Level 4
STOP COMPLAINING YOU ********! This model is awesome.
(exept for the "add aphla" material layer that makes the model visible through other object)

Level 2
werewulf, no offence but could you plz stop complaining on everything? who cares that its from WoW, or that it lacks "wc3 style" if some ppl need it then why not