1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Awesomeball Cup 1.18

Submitted by DEFACKTwalker
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
The Awesomeball Cup 2011
made by DEFACKTwalker aka Mario

Map Description:
This is a soccer-like map. It's aimed to make you laugth and have fun with your friends and other people on Battle.net.
Different modes are available. You also can choose your own hotkeys for abilities ingame.

Features:
- This map supports AI.
- This map has a multiboard as well as a scoreboard at the end.
- Your Awesomeball Player has the ability to slow your enemies and to blink, both with a high cooldown.
- The Awesomeball will bounce on walls.
- Your team has to get a certain number of points to win the Awesomeball Cup 2011.
- Player 1 (red) can choose the amount of points required to win the game. He also can choose between 3 modes.
- Speed and Spell Protection runes will spawn every 45 seconds.
- You can choose your own hotkeys at start.

Modes
Extreme:
- Makes all Awesome Players way faster, even faster than the Awesomeball
Portals:
- Activates portals on every edge of the field which will teleport the Awesomeball to the opposite egde. Maximum fun!
Arrows:
- Allows every player to summon arrows which will set the angle of the Awesomeball.

Chat commands
Player red:
-kick [player color] ***Kicks an annoying player out of the game***
Every player:
-c ***Clears your screen of text messages***
- zoom [number between 1000 and 2500]
- name [new name]

How to play:
Just very simple. Your Awesomeball Player has to walk into the Awesome Ball to hit it. Once you've hit it, it will move on till any team gets a goal.

What's important to know?
- The shooting angle of the Awesomeball is equal to the facing angle of your Awesomeball Player.

Screenshots
Terrain of version 1.17:
[​IMG]

Version 1.11:
[​IMG]

The scoreboard:
[​IMG]

The latest terrain changeing:
[​IMG]

The Awesomeball bouncing on a wall:
[​IMG]

An older screenshot:
[​IMG]

Changelog
v1.18:
- Fixed and removed everything that caused bugs
v1.17a:
- Removed the bug that the zoom of players 2-12 was 0 at start
v1.17:
- Deleted laggs by creating a new terrain
- You can zoom between 1000 and 2500 now
- New icons to fit the terrain
v1.16:
- Loading screen (thanks to TDA)
- New chat commands
- New terrain and new icons
v1.15/v1.15a:
- Added EP and gold system
- Added shops
- Added a new ability which will be learned if your Awesomeball player reaches level 2
- Abilities now need mana
- Edited the Arrow ability. The cursor now represent the AOE
- Added new icons
v1.14:
- Added a new mode: Arrows - Check it out! :p
v1.13:
- Fixed the scoreboard
- Edited the ending cinematic
v1.12:
- Added an (stupid but working) AI
- Finished interface editing and added About as replacement of Quests
- Made everything a bit smaller and units slower to make Extreme mode work better
v1.11:
- Replaced the buggy Slide mode with the well-working and very awesome Portal mode - Check it out!
- Edited the terrain once again to make it look more awesome
- Started to edit the Interface
- Minor scoreboard edit
v1.10b:
- Added the scoreboard
- Added credits ingame
v1.10:
- Added chat commands. Player red now can kick players by typing -kick [player color]
- With the chat command -c the screen of text messages can be cleaned
- Added some integers for the following scoreboard in v1.10b and the scoreboard background with a little cinematic
- The triggers now won't kick you out of the game when it's finished, so you'll able to talk to others in the end
- Made the yellow terrain a bit darker - now it isn't too bright anymore ;-)

Credits
General Frank:
- Awesomeball model and icon
fladdermasken:
- The very useful Alpha tile (you can use this for water reflections for example)
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ials-278/using-reflections-terraining-171148/
Thrikodius:
- Fouling effect
hellblazer-14:
- Arrow model

- Please don't edit this map without my permission -
- The original idea of this map turned out of MY brain -
- The only original version of this map is hosted here and on WC3C by me, DEFACKTwalker -

Please rate and comment! :D

Greets,
Mario

Keywords:
Awesome, Avatar, Fun, Lol, Rofl, Football, Soccer, Goal, Arena, Mini-game, mini game, mini, game, master haosis, haosis, haha
Contents

Awesomeball Cup 1.18 (Map)

Reviews
09:34, 17th Mar 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved
  1. Light

Light

Resources:
    Resources:
    i have the awesomeball model it looks like.... LOL

2. Light

Light

Resources:
    Resources:
    you should add random terrain that the host should pick...and more game modes would be fun, and make it still fun after some goals (though i didnt get bored).oh yeah make the AI much better,following the ball wouldn't be too,awesome.however, do all of these and this is uber awesome!!!

3. DEFACKTwalker

DEFACKTwalker

Resources:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Thanks for your reply! But i've stopped working on that map. I'm working on a RP map =)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  4. DEFACKTwalker

DEFACKTwalker

Resources:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Sorry for double posting but I'm currently working on a complete new version with much better triggers.

There're also 3 different kind of playing fields to choose from so far: Classic, Ludo and Chess. I'll add Portals on edges so far to keep some stuff from the original Awesomeball Cup!

If I can finish my work (and it seems like I can), the map will be more awesome than ever before! :D

Screenshots:
    Classic

[​IMG]

Ludo

[​IMG]

Chess

[​IMG]

Greets