• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

awesome music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Well.... call me a n00b but I just discovered some really awesome music. Lately i've been getting into indie kinda music and stuff. But I found 3 that are my favourites. Check these songs out if you can they are amazing in my opinion :D

The Stills- Still In Love Song (addicted to it for some reason)

Editors- Munich (they are very influenced by the next song but i'm absolutely addicted to this song)

Interpol- Obstacle 1 (my absolute favourite of them all. The music is absolutely amazing and this song is incredibly powerful. Think about these lyrics for a sec. And we can find new ways of living make playing only logical harm we cap the old lines make playing that nothing else will change. Absolutely powerful, excellent guitar riffs and an overall 80's kinda postpunk feel to it. gotta love.)

Download them and tell me what you think!

Level 5
i like all music. Well many of it.
ATM listening to:
Rockin' - Phunk-A-Delic
next:
Elektro - Outwork Ft Mr Gee and than:
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley, thats a Great song!
and than
He's a Pirate - Pirates of the Carribean [Tiësto remix]

Status
Not open for further replies.