• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AvP Extinction 2 v 1.72b

Aliens vs. Predator Extinction 2
-Bratcipheo

Introduction:

"On a cold, distant planet, the war against extinction is on and your command skills will determine its outcome.
Control an Alien hive, direct a Predator clan, or lead an elite squad
of Colonial Marines and fight for the survival of your race."

Here is much more info about the game
with screenshots, strategy's and tips:
Here for more info's

Game style:
The game is very focused on competitive play and strategy, giving the player control of a lot of different unit types, each fitting another role and strategy, with counters for each unit.
You will battle for control of the few Atmo's placed around the map, being the source of income in some way or another, each race has it's weaknesses and strengths, it's up to the player to use those efficiently.
Up to four players can play against each other in either FFA or 2v2; there will only be 1v1 in the tournament though.
Unlike other maps, you don't choose your race once the game has started, but already when you've entered.
Undead – Aliens, Orc – Predator, Human – Marines; while nightelfs are nothing.

Marines:
The Marines are the race with the most firepower, dealing enormous damage in seconds.
Unfortunately they are also the slowest and have the fewest hit points and armor of the three races, making them incredible weak to ambushes and close range attacks. This makes the Marines an extremely defensive race, they can build barricades, sentry guns and resource producing generators, can teleport to atmos under their control, defending is their best tactic to survive.
Marines see far at day, but have limited vision at night, their unit supply limit is at 25.

Predator:
The Predators have the most hit points and versatility out of the races, since each predator can cloak and heal itself when having enough energy, each unit is more like an army itself. They have close range and long ranged units at their disposal and with their speed they exceed in hit and run tactics, the race that is always on the move and fights for honor, to kill the ultimate prey. They have medium vision at day, as well as at night because of their vision technology. Their supply limit is at 16 only, giving predators few, but very strong units.

Aliens:
The Aliens are a fierce organic race that fight in huge numbers for total domination, their queen being the head of the hive, constantly lays eggs that require organic hosts to evolve. They adapt incredible fast to their surroundings, creating tunnels and hiveweb that gives vision and nourishment. They've got the fastest units out of the races and can produce some of toughest creatures in the game, their blood is made of acid, damaging their foes when dying. The more they fight, the more DNA variation they receive and the stronger they get, each killed enemy is a potential host for a new alien; making them an extremely aggressive race and is played very offensively.
Their vision at night is very good, but limited at day, nearly every unit needs to get close to inflict any damage and most units are rather easily killed from afar; but they have the highest supply limit at 45 out of the races.

Changelog AvP Extinction v1.72b

-Fixed major bug

Changelog AvP Extinction v1.72
-----------------General---------------
-fixed bugs
-The rock at the ramp has gotten hp reduced from 6000 to 2000.
-All units give back 'build cost' when dying, from 20% to 30% more, making it
easier to rebuild armies and focus more on battles.
(exceptions are the hybrid aliens, which give points accordingly to the number of
atmo's controlled)
-Atmo Energy regeneration reduced by 30%, while maximum mana increased by 25%
and made the shield activation cost 200 mana and last 15 sec.
-Removed 'berserk' icon in the unit status.
-Added more upgrade and ability descriptions.
-Raw and Acid/fire damage still deals 150% damage to their prefered armor type, but
deal less to the other type, now 70% only, down from 75%.
-Atmo and Shrine mana regeneration aura removed permanently.All units do now
regenerate mana by themselfs.Units do also only spawn with 50% full mana, not 100%
anymore.

------------------Aliens----------------
-Remade the alien income system yet again, which means that aliens get less points
than before when having few atmos, but more points when controling more atmos.But
generally speaking, they're getting less than before.
-Drone close-range damage increased by 2.
-Praetorian damage increased with 25% and decreased attackspeed with 25%.
-Added sound to the drones headbite ability, whenever a headbite accurs.
-The warrior and predalien have both gotten their armor reduced by 1, but increased
the armor gain in their upgrade accordingly (by 1), making them more dependant on
the 'genome' upgrade than before.
-Carrier 'unlock' cost increased from 500 to 550.
-Reduced Queen in size.

----------------Predators-------------
-Brawler damage increased by 2.
-Added cloak detection for the Shrine.
-Vanguard does also kill targets permanently.
-Discmasters "Nano-edge upgrade" requires an Altar now.

-----------------Marines---------------
-Added upgrade discription for infantry, once they've been upgraded.
-CommTech's 'create baricade' ability has 50% mana cost reduction, from 50 to 25
mana.
-CommTech's 'Aurora control' ability does now slow the target longer than before, from
4 sec. to 10 sec. and from 40% slow to 60% slow.
-Removed the 'fusion generator' from marines.
-Introduced a new income system for marines.They'll receive points when attacking
the neutral camps and activating one of the four devices in these camps.The more
atmo's you control, the more points you receive when activating them.
-CommTech teleport ability cost is increased from 100 points to 150 points.

Changelog AvP Extinction v1.71
-fixed bugs
-Increased neutral explosives aoe size by 100%, it's easier to use now.
-Atmo's have increased hp and have gotten the "Energy shield" ability.They regenerate
energy passively, which can be used for protection when activated.The more energy
stored, the longer it will protect against attacks.
-Added alot of upgrade ability discriptions.
-The third Atmo which is located between the base spawns in the animal field, does
now have weak neutrals as protection.
-Keep in mind that Marines, Queens, Ravagers, Shrines, Predguns and now also
Blazers do not create comatose units, but kill their targets permanently.There are no
corpse to impregnate or skulls to retrieve, so use these units wisely.

-Most aliens can now hide and become invisible on hiveweb at night, blending in with
their surroundings.
(Exceptions:Queen, Ravager, normal facehugger, chestburster and Eggs)
-Close ranged drone damage decreased by 2, but added the "headbite" upgrade,
which deals 150% extra damage when attacking a unit from the back.Does only work
on organic units, aswell as adding +1 armor in the upgrade.
-Predaliens got the ability "Tough armor" when upgraded with "predalien genome", it
blocks everything above 50 damage, which means it cannot receive a blow higher than
50 damage.
-Warriors can now move while underground, enabling them to sneak underneath their
prey take them offguard.'Vanish' requires the 'warrior genome' upgrade.
-Hive node cost increased from 40 to 50, building time increased from 12 to 15 sec.
-Hive cyste cost increased from 350 to 450.
-Praetorians cannot detect invisible units anymore.
-Carrier damage and aoe slightly increased.
-Carrier has now also acid damage, inflicts 150% damage to light armored units and
75% damage to heavy armored units.
-Warrior and predalien "genome" upgrades cost increased from 700 to 750.
-Runner fire acid explosion has a new animation.
-Hivehole tunneling time increased from 8 to 9 sec.
-Trinary paracitism(3) upgrade for Drones and runners require a hive cyste now.
-Cystic spitting drone ability does require a hive cyste to work.
-Ranged drone attack range decreased from 700 to 650.

-The Blazer upgrade now has a blue laser animation and lasts twice as long.
-Hunter damage increased by 2.Hunters also have a new missile animation.
-Brawler armor increased from 4 to 5 and damage increased by 1.
-Spearmaster increased Hp from 450 to 500.
-Brawlers and Spearmasters have an increased chance of 95% to kill a facehugger in
mid air, instead of 90%.
-Ancients Bleeder blade buffed, instead of 4 dmg per sec. for 1 min. it is 7 dmg per
sec. for 35 sec.Also slows target for 25%.
-Predgun has stronger splash damage and splash animation.
-Hunter's "self destruct" upgrade requires an Obelisk now.
-Decreased the amount of points predators gain from alien skulls.
-Blazer decreased Hp from 800 to 650, but increased damage from 110 aoe dmg per
sec. to 140 instead.It burns through resillience.
-Hydra has been reworked:Unupgraded it now deals 22 damage per attack, 5 targets at
a time.Upgraded 9 targets.With long range and fast attackspeed, it will kill countless
masses of enemies, it's weakness are few strong units with ressilience.

-Sentry gun supply cost increased from 1 to 2, but added the aura "sentry protection"
which aids every nearby marine with 1 additional armor.
-CommTech has an increased attack range by 150.
-CommTech's 'Aurora control' also gives CommTech's +50 hp in addition.
-Infantry's grenade launcher aoe decreased from 140 to 130.Damage reduced from 35 to
-Smartgunner attack range increased from 900 to 1000.
-Smartgunners 'dirty smartgun' upgrade buffed, instead of 4 dmg per sec. for 1 min. it
is 9 dmg per sec. for 30 sec.
-Synthetic cost increased from 225 to 250, has increased hp regeneration and +1 more
armor.
-Synthetic Motion tracker has decreased range detection from 1000 to 500.The sentry
gun still has 1000 range cloak detection.
-Infantry's 'heavy assault kit' upgrade requires a communication center now.
-Snipers flare range decreased from 4000 to 3000 and cd increased by 5 sec.

Changelog AvP Extinction v1.70
-fixed bugs
-Buildings have 30% increased hp.

-The eggsack will now produce 3 eggs simultaneously in the beginning,
giving aliens a better start.
-Runner damage reduced by 1.
-Drone damage increased by 2.
-Warrior onslaught genome cost increased from 450 to 750.
-Warrior and Predalien upgrades do now require the
warrior and predalien genome "unlocking" upgrade first.
-Queen evolve cost increased from 300 to 400.

-Ancient upgrade cost decreased from 800 to 750.
-Hydra single target damage increased by 5.

-Income via generators decreased by 20%.
-Marines start with 400 gold, instead of 550.
-Sniper upgrade cost increased from 600 to 750.
-Sniper hidden cooldown increased with 15 sec.
The increased movementspeed while hidden is also
decreased from 50% to 40%.
-Sentry tower hp increased by 100 and regeneration increased.

Changelog AvP Extinction v1.69
-fixed some bugs
-reduced filesize.
-Left side of the map can now in addition to activate
water (against cloaked predators) also cut the power
instead, which means darkness.Big advantage for
aliens, and disadvantage for Marines.
-Marines and ranged predators now have a slower
turn rate, while some of the smaller aliens have
gotten a faster, which exposes marines etc. to
attacks from the behind.
-Carrier has splash damage now.
-Queen does not stun anymore, but does still pushback.
-Runner virulence lvl 1 reduced slow.
-Runner dmg decreased by 10%, attackspeed increased by 10%.
-Drone armor increased from 2 to 3.Damage is also
slightly reduced.

-Predgun 15% faster attackspeed
-Hydra armor type changed from Light to Heavy
armor.
-Synthetics can now steal energy from other units,
when upgraded.This is good against predators,
especially against the upgraded Vanguard, as he
relies on energy to hold up his shield.
Have fun

-Bratcipheo

Keywords:
Alien vs. Predator extinction aliens strategy race strategic marines avp
Contents

AvP Extinction 2 v 1.72b (Map)

Reviews
19:34, 3rd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 2
I also noticed that it's pretty annoying that only marines got a REALLY mobile detector unit.
The predgun doesn't rly count and the aliens got only their buildings as far as i know

You should make runners detect invisible units and maybe grant predators an upgrade so they can all see them or make the hunter/ancient see them

Also the predator T4 units suck lol
They cost far to much for what they rly do (especially the hydra) maybe buff the vanguard a bit and swap him with the hydra

Level 5
I also noticed that it's pretty annoying that only marines got a REALLY mobile detector unit.
The predgun doesn't rly count and the aliens got only their buildings as far as i know

You should make runners detect invisible units and maybe grant predators an upgrade so they can all see them or make the hunter/ancient see them

Also the predator T4 units suck lol
They cost far to much for what they rly do (especially the hydra) maybe buff the vanguard a bit and swap him with the hydra

Well Praetorian could see invisible units aswell, "could" because they lose that ability next version.
I felt that invisibility has been to weak actually, it has been to easy to counter, with a too small benefit for the cloaked units.
You really have to mass the hivenodes for aliens and build hidden hivenodes, they are cloaked themselfs, therefore being good scouts.
Sniper cloak has gotten a longer cooldown to balance them.
Synthetics get a higher cost next version aswell to balance it.
If so many units as you want could see cloaked units, cloaking would lose its value to even be in the game, ill rather push it the other way and make it special.

I agree that the hydra is useless without it's upgrade, ill change that.
But blazer useless?It shines vs. light armoured units, especially when clumped together.

Level 2
Yes but the blazers are not worth the money because they can't run away in case of massive danger like other predators and are in most situations to costy to die that easy
and yes you are maybe right about them :/
but i think the hydra is some kinda low cost solution if you can't pay the blazer as soon as you got the upgrade.
Maybe make hydras in single shot form do raw dmg because the only raw dmg unit of the predators attacks extremely slow (ancients)

Oh and if you want to buff cloaked units make the marine sentry guns see cloaked units instead of the synthetics >.>
and you know the marine snipers flares reveal invisble units don't you?

Level 5
I must wait for a skin before i can submit the new version, and while im bored im really implementing everything i can think off, this is gonna be a big update.

If you think about it, the vanguard does "raw" damage, dealing 1/4'th of the enemies max hp, no matter his armor, this is pretty good against tough units.

Well, i've nerfed synthetics cloak vision quite a bit and kept the old one for the sentry gun.

Level 2
I also noticed that the grenades of the infantry (if upgraded) does epic dmg
a usual infantry spam can kill a ravager with backup lol

Level 2
Noticed a bug:
As predator if you buy units and click a other unit between the buy screens all units you buy after that spawn in the lower left corner.
pretty annoying lost 5 disc masters that way ;....;

Level 1
I've got a lot to say to this update...

Edit : Seems you hit some nails right , but most of the time you just love hurting your fingers... Constructive criticism in 3, 2, 1 :

- Changelog says :
-fixed bugs
; Somewhat true, but whenever a Predator collects a skull, the "Purge" icon still appears in one of the empty ability slots - this shouldn't happen. Also , upon death, a predator's body should not become an orc corpse ; it just ruins the whole idea of a custom skin / model '_' .
Other bug / glitches : when upgraded, most abilities end up as "the berserk" icon in the status bar of the Predators, or "the Tornado" icon in the status bar of Aliens. (and many other such useless icons appear over the course of the game, due to upgrades, in general and this wouldn't bother me if they were custom icons with proper descriptions) - As a bug I personally spotted : If you build your Hive Hole not on your hive ground, but on neutral terrain first, you can make more than one exit and thus exploit this structure (I was able to have a max of 3 exits, don't know what stopped it)

- Changelog says :
-Added alot of upgrade ability discriptions.
; Apart from the two grammar mistakes, that sentence is only half true (depending on what you mean by "alot") - I indeed saw that the Hunter, for example, have an icon displaying the aftermath of its death (some custom skill icons wouldn't hurt you know...) as a result to me upgrading his self-destruct ability. This is nice, but what happened to Hydra, Blazzer, Disc Master ? ... no icons + no descriptions = no ability as far as I'm concerned . (even if the upgrades do effect those units). And I'm only mentioning the Predator race, since the Aliens have far more problems concerning missing ability icons, descriptions, etc.

- Changelog says :
-Close ranged drone damage decreased by 2, but added the "headbite" upgrade,
which deals 150% extra damage when attacking a unit from the back.Does only work
on organic units, aswell as adding +1 armor in the upgrade.
- Yes, I am indeed aware of this change and it works flawlessly (visual effect : some blood sprays here and there as a sign of the "head-bite" taking place) , yet the description says it does only 100% bonus damage and not the 150% you've mentioned. Once more, a slip-up.

- Changelog says :
-Trinary paracitism(3) upgrade for Drones and runners require a hive cyste now.
... "Trinary" ? ...am I missing something ? Up til now I only saw the distinct BINARY parasitism that by the way , works for about one control of facehuggers and after a while, you'll have to upgrade again and so on. Is this normal ?

- Changelog says :
-The Blazer upgrade now has a blue laser animation and lasts twice as long.
- Yes, can't say it doesn't work , the visual effect is evident (except for the icon ability mishap that I mentioned earlier), but the animation being so sluggish, just doesn't really help. I mean, it's not enough that the Blazzer already has a dead slow attack speed, now the laser lasts twice as long and thus makes attacking units with fasts movement speed something close to impossible! (if this is done intentionally for balance sake, then I understand, otherwise it makes the Blazzer worth only half its current cost because I can show you how one Runner can kill the Blazzer with a few fast clicks)

- Changelog says :
-Hunter damage increased by 2.Hunters also have a new missile animation.
- This has got the be probably the best update so far (visually) , since the new missile animation is great! My only complaint is the "ice bolt" sound that keeps repeating when attacking. Pretty annoying.

- Changelog says :
-Predgun has stronger splash damage and splash animation.
- No objections to that, but this reminded me that while "unfolding" the Predgun and moving it to any location, it has no real stand animation and if you play for yourself, you'll know what I mean (it just looks broken...)

~ Short : Predators need some polish , Aliens need attention and Humans are actually okay! I hope you take all the things said above as Constructive Criticism and nothing else (well...traces of it). But if you won't take any of the above into consideration, at least these two things : When upgraded, the Ravager has some sort of "light-saber"-like things attached to its front limbs. This makes it look stupid, honestly. And second : The Disk Master ...for God's sake! If you can, remove the damn "spinning blade" sound that keeps looping for eternity even when you STAND STILL! - This is just torture!.

* That will be all...for now... ~ Waiting for a reply or updates ~

Last edited:
Level 5
Oki dokie, lets answer most of the stuff you've mentioned.

a predator's body should not become an orc corpse ; it just ruins the whole idea of a custom skin / model '_' .
I would indeed be a crazy person to suddenly take orc models, instead of the cool looking predator models, thus there has to be a reason.
Well, the predators are skins based on the dreadlord hero from the undeads, which spins and dissappears into nowhere when dead.It does not have a corpse...that simple. ;(

As a bug I personally spotted : If you build your Hive Hole not on your hive ground, but on neutral terrain first, you can make more than one exit and thus exploit this structure (I was able to have a max of 3 exits, don't know what stopped it)
Noticed it too...dont know why this happens, ill look into it.

Yes, I am indeed aware of this change and it works flawlessly (visual effect : some blood sprays here and there as a sign of the "head-bite" taking place) , yet the description says it does only 100% bonus damage and not the 150% you've mentioned. Once more, a slip-up.
Yea, saw that mistake too, changed it into +20 dmg for the next version and added a sound when a headbite accurs.

"Trinary" ? ...am I missing something ? Up til now I only saw the distinct BINARY parasitism that by the way , works for about one control of facehuggers and after a while, you'll have to upgrade again and so on. Is this normal ?
Okay, this is how it works:
Binary parasitism(drone) and Binary parasitism(runner) are upgrades to increase chestbursters from 1 to 2 with a cost of 600 points.
When upgraded, you may select a new freshly hatched facehugger, then you can upgrade Trinary paracitism(drone) and Trinary paracitism(runner) which increases the chestbursters from 2 to 3 and costs 900 points.

EDIT:And yes, it works forever.

Yes, can't say it doesn't work , the visual effect is evident (except for the icon ability mishap that I mentioned earlier), but the animation being so sluggish, just doesn't really help. I mean, it's not enough that the Blazzer already has a dead slow attack speed, now the laser lasts twice as long and thus makes attacking units with fasts movement speed something close to impossible! (if this is done intentionally for balance sake, then I understand, otherwise it makes the Blazzer worth only half its current cost because I can show you how one Runner can kill the Blazzer with a few fast clicks)
The Blazer attacks every 6 seconds, and an attack lasts for about 2,5 seconds, with the upgrade 5 seconds, making it nearly permanent burner.
You do realise that you can select the lasers (at the fire) and control them?This is great for either catching running enemies or let it burn one target permantly(like the ravager)

I hope you take all the things said above as Constructive Criticism and nothing else (well...traces of it)
Hey, i always love feedback^^.

When upgraded, the Ravager has some sort of "light-saber"-like things attached to its front limbs. This makes it look stupid, honestly.
Really? T_T
I thought it looked cool, i took alot of time to watch through effects that would somehow fit him when upgraded, since i want as many units as possible showing their upgrades visually.(So that the enemy knows about it:gg: )
Im planning more of that for other units aswell, its just hard to find something fitting.

The Disk Master ...for God's sake! If you can, remove the damn "spinning blade" sound that keeps looping for eternity even when you STAND STILL! - This is just torture!.
Same as with the hunter missile, i got no clue how to remove something like that, i doubt i even can.Ill try some stuff, but dont get your hopes to high.

Aliens need attention

This made me laugh XD, because i think i give aliens to much attention, since they are my favorite race im getting many unique features for them and not enough for the others.
But you're right, they need icons and such, but one thing is to give warriors an icon which shows that its upgraded, but this doesn't show the enemy much, which is why i need some visuals or something.
After all these new features, aliens are facing a pretty heavy income nerf next version.Making them much, much more dependent on atmos for income than before.

Last edited:
Level 2
found an extremely exploitable bug:
As marine you can't trigger the spawn devices with the infantry grenades but you gain the money for it.
Allows epic income for marines and maybe works with other projectiles that work like this too (blazer and vanguard?)

Level 5
there is a very severe problem with this map: it leaks horribly.

if you use GUI, i suggest you use a leak check or one of the tutorials on hive for finding leaks.

evedence of leak: garbage collection program clearin unused handles at end of game, causing the delay and black screen.

Level 1
Avp Extinction

This sounds alot like a game i use to play on my xbox a few years ago , although some of the changes makes it seem a lot more origanal but u have to give credit where credit is du and if u kinda copyed the idea from the xbox game "Aliens versus Predator EXTINCTION" at least mintion the fact that u took some ideas (or alot from what ive seen from the video(BTW ITS AWSOME)and the discription of the game)Even though the game still sounds really awsome and if ur ever on uswest add me im mr.brownish

P.s Game sounds great just hope its alot like the orginal((or not)still will be a good)

Level 5
Well, if you would click on the "here for more info's" under the trailer on page one, you would see that this game is actually me trying to make that game exact game you mention, i even link it.But since i made new features, im calling it avp extinction 2.^^

Level 13
Very cool map, some very unique and well exacuted races. Most of all its fun in mulitiplayers, slight lag problem, but overall a great mod 4.5/5

Level 1
@Bratcipheo
Hi there, I really like your map and play with my friends a lot. However, whenever i play as Marines, i always get harassed by Aliens during the whole game. Is there any way to add a chance to block facehuggers ability to Marine units?I mean, until i get to flamethrowers, it is extremely hard to deal with facehuggers covered by drones and runners. In the beginning, Aliens also harass my economy by completely taking control of the map too. So basically, i feel as if there is no balance between the races. The order is just like that-> Marines<Aliens<Predators<Marines
Meaning that Marines get pawned by Aliens, Aliens get pawned by Predators and Predators get pawned by Marines.
Whenever i play as Aliens, predators basically pawn my units. Few blazers and vanguards are almost non-stopable. Even if i get to ravager breed, they are no match against vanguards and all of my other units get pawned by blazers.

Ooji

Level 5
I'm having difficulties with understanding this hive hole.
Why u can place 2 exits? the main hole which u built will be able to bring ur units to one exit, not both.
In the newest ver, u can place it everywhere, u don't need sight(my friend said), is it a bug?

Level 5
@Bratcipheo
Hi there, I really like your map and play with my friends a lot. However, whenever i play as Marines, i always get harassed by Aliens during the whole game. Is there any way to add a chance to block facehuggers ability to Marine units?I mean, until i get to flamethrowers, it is extremely hard to deal with facehuggers covered by drones and runners. In the beginning, Aliens also harass my economy by completely taking control of the map too. So basically, i feel as if there is no balance between the races. The order is just like that-> Marines<Aliens<Predators<Marines
Meaning that Marines get pawned by Aliens, Aliens get pawned by Predators and Predators get pawned by Marines.
Whenever i play as Aliens, predators basically pawn my units. Few blazers and vanguards are almost non-stopable. Even if i get to ravager breed, they are no match against vanguards and all of my other units get pawned by blazers.

Ooji

Well, with marines you just have to attack-move, or you will die to facehuggers.(you know, attack the ground with "a" instead of just right clicking, that way they get killed off before they come in range).
Also Minigunners are must against aliens, since if minigunners should fight normal drones, warriors or anything, BUT facehuggers get in range, they auto-target the facehuggers and kill them extremely fast with their attackspeed.So no problem like that.
Thats it, marines can dominate aliens, BUT you gotta control those atmos, else it will be in vain.

Vanguards are only strong against strong units, so to speak, as they deal 1/4th of the enemies max hp as damage against that unit, thus always killing the target in 4 hits.This means ravagers are its favorite food, therefore you must send runners(and drones) on them, he doesnt really dmg them much but their poison kills him.(trough the resillience armor.

Good map but itve would be better if you make more bases and you spawning randomly in one of them.

You do spawn randomly in the current 4 bases.

I'm having difficulties with understanding this hive hole.
Why u can place 2 exits? the main hole which u built will be able to bring ur units to one exit, not both.
In the newest ver, u can place it everywhere, u don't need sight(my friend said), is it a bug?

Its a bug that u can create 2 exists, should only be one.And u can currently create where you want, without site, i might add the site thing.

Level 1
@Bratchipeo
By Minigunners, do you mean Smartgunners?And could you tell me when will the new version come out, and what will be the changes?
Thanks

Level 1
And i really would like to see some new units, and buildings in races since there isn't many buildings.

Level 2
Yeah, i had the idea to make heroes, they would be like this:

2 type of heroes for each race, a defensive and an offensive.

Predators:
Wolf.
Close range:Shuriken, aoe.Normal damage is also aoe.His ulti would be an avatar.+cloak.
Scar.
Ranged:Spear, singletarget pushback, netgun with damage, invisible + extra speed.

Marines:
Offensive:
Aoe rockets, Dmg aura, fast movement speed, 2x times attackspeed ultimate.
Defensive:
Group heal, armor aura, slow movementspeed, maybe something with traps.bombs.

Alien.
Defensive:
Young predqueen.
Lays eggs in killed units, creating aliens on the battlefield.Aoe dmg, it also gets stronger per kill.

Offensive:
Nethead.
Invisibility with movement, huge backstab. Critical and miss chance. Acid spit slow.Maybe jump?

Those were my ideas.
Also, i'd like only 1 hero per fight, and not both.Your hero should represent your playstyle.

i seriously like the alien idea, would fit my play style, either of them

Level 1
HI, i made an account just to comment on this awesome map. BUT i have a couple things i wish to ask.
1. Is there someway to add aliens to kill in single player because killing just humans and predators is kinda boring, and the thought of a face hugger coming and killing my guys just feels awesome.
2. Is there a way to get computers building an army and attacking you?\
Thanks and AWESOME MAP
5/5

Level 5
HI, i made an account just to comment on this awesome map. BUT i have a couple things i wish to ask.
1. Is there someway to add aliens to kill in single player because killing just humans and predators is kinda boring, and the thought of a face hugger coming and killing my guys just feels awesome.
2. Is there a way to get computers building an army and attacking you?\
Thanks and AWESOME MAP
5/5

Well, ive got no plans for making an AI for the game, you dont have any options to play online or on ggc?

I may add a version with less lagg sometime, but i don't think i'll add anymore features.

Level 2
Well, ive got no plans for making an AI for the game, you dont have any options to play online or on ggc?

I may add a version with less lagg sometime, but i don't think i'll add anymore features.

when you have a break off school or something you should consider adding in heroes or updating it ^^. cause everybody loves new things to play with :D

Level 5

wewt less lag !!!

the lagg prevented me from playing games longer than 45 min

Level 3
Specifically, i'm looking for the alien queen model you got in there. Where can I find it? Thanks

Level 1
I have downloaded the map, and, when I put it in the folder "Maps" (In Frozen Throne) and I try to play, it doesn't works and give me an error...I Need Your Help please...Thanks.

PS: I have a Spanish version of the game.

Level 5
I have downloaded the map, and, when I put it in the folder "Maps" (In Frozen Throne) and I try to play, it doesn't works and give me an error...I Need Your Help please...Thanks.

PS: I have a Spanish version of the game.

No idea, are you clicking the file inside the folder?Since it would create an error then, you have to put it in the folder and start warcraft and find it inside the game.
If that doesnt work, i have no idea.

Level 2
LOVE the map, but i cant find anyone to play the map with over bnet >.> Any suggestions?

Well first you either need to have a hosting bot or be able to host by yourself as the bots at mmh don't allow you to change your race which causes 1/4 chance of getting nothing. After that try and get some people in and see if they like it. Try not to be unbeatable like i always am its harder to like a game if you always lose :p.

Level 2
hey man :) great map love the idea, and i can plainly see the enourmous amount of effort put into this map. do you think you can tell me where you got the models for the aliens and predators on this map?
i would very much appreciate it. thanks!

Level 1
hola y gracias por el mapa pero no lo puedo jugar alguien me puede explicar bien como ponerlo en la carpeta para que funcione

Level 2
Love this map, but its impossible to play now on makemehost, becouse I cant change my race in lobby.
And becouse 1 of race unplayable someone starting game with nothing... Im so sad.

Level 1
Hi, I'm in need of some help.

I downloaded the map and placed it here \Warcraft III 1.26 -IceBlitz\Maps\FrozenThrone

But inside the game the map is nowhere to be found, I opened Warcraft and Frozen Throne in neither of them the map appears.
I tried opening it in the World Editor, from there I can see the map file, but when I click to open it I get an error. It says "not enough memory to continue with this command" something like that.

Level 1
That knockback bug you're talking about, is a very rare bug, only happens in single player if i remember correctly, but ill get it someday, that bug.

I dont understand the green boxes thing.

Glad you liked it cheatsloth^^
hey man i just made an account here and don't have Warcraft or anything, also don't know how to leave a review Lmao. I seen you made your own second version of the game and have had an obsession with the game lately. i downloaded it online and have a emulator and everything to play it. I was wondering if its possible to play your map without having to own the warcraft game. maybe insert it into my AVP extinction files somewhere or run it another way? appreciate it if you can get back to me