• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

auto-spell problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
can anyone tell me why an auto spell ability wouldnt auto spell anymore?
once it was working very fine but since my map got bigger and bigger it doesnt auto spell anymore.
the ability is very cheap, no triggers.

the hero splits into 3 big treants that create out of dead units small treants which explode on impact with enemies, somehow it stopped working.
please help.

btw just btw can anyone post me the exact link to the unlimted editor on this site(i want slide too :p), i bet he is on the second page of tools but i cant switch to that second page (unknown reason)

thx raven(i bet it is raven, who else? :p)
but thx to anyone else too

Level 3
i use only abilities that are already there so these dont use any custom triggers thats why i wonder so much. if noone can help np, i can live with it

Level 5
oh, well did you use raise dead? and if you did,check your cast range and Area of effect, if its the explode part make sure they have the ability and the the ability is set in "Default Active Ability" just above abilities-normal. Then you don't have to right click the bomb ability. Well not sure if thoses are the problems your are having.

Level 3
it is the raise dead part of the ability and i already had set and checked everything like you mentioned above but just doesnt raise them automaticly anymore.
i think it some kind of bug in the editor because the ability was working very good for a while.

since i dont see any reason why it shouldnt work, dont bother thinking about it anymore i will try to redo the whole thing perhaps it will work then.

i appreciate your help alot
thx
if you have any trigger problem i will try to help
PS: STEWIE REALLY OWNS US ALL :p

Status
Not open for further replies.