1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The poll for our 11th Music Contest is up! Help us choose the most awesome cinematic tracks by casting a vote!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Melee Mapping contest #3 - Poll is up! Vote for the best 4v4 melee maps!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice

Austin Armoured Car

Submitted by SonsOfSami
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
The British Austin AC was made in 1914 at the request of the Russian Empire and served the russians in the First World War
I might do one with a british skin later
This is a model for my upcoming WW1 altered melee series of maps
Made with Herr Dave's Ehrhardt e-v/4 model as a base(He gave me permission) so credits goes to him
Co-Author:Herr Dave

Updates:
1-Added british skin variant
2-Updated Skin,made some UV mapping improvements
3-UV mapping improvements and improved back area
4-Centered and shortened the model a bit
5-Better attack animation(thanks herr Dave), remove british variant, for now
6-Uploaded a version with different uv mapping(more rougher and metallic)while keeping old version
7-Minor fixes
8-Shortened the car to fit with herrdave's other models and possibly reduce clipping,added "T" TC, fixed shading on the front plate and new screenshot
9-Added a Series I variant, changed front hood's mesh and texture, moved the turrets a bit back, fixed normals(shading) with the TC on the right side of the hull and made the front wheels mudguard circular
10-Improved texture, changed mesh and other improvements, removed series III because it is worse, will reupload it when i have the time to improve it
11-Minor mesh adjustments,changed uv mapping on the turrets

Help Needed: There is a shading problem on a part of the roof, i cant fix it!

Keywords: Armoured, Armored, Car, WW1, World, War, 1, Mechanized, Warfare
Contents

Austin Armoured Car (Model)

1. Hazop

Hazop

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    SOVIET STALINIUM STRONK!

Also the "firing" effect only occurs on one of the machineguns..

2. SonsOfSami

SonsOfSami

Resources:
    Resources:
    yeah i'm still a noob at modelling and cant make a particle emitter at the second MG : (
    right now it's just one MG firing, the 2nd doesn't do anything(i mean the 2nd isn't supposed to be firing anyways)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  3. Hazop

Hazop

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Maybe HerrDave could help you with that?

4. SonsOfSami

SonsOfSami

Resources:
    Resources:
    i'm still not sure if which would be better, both MGs firing at the same time or just one(also since muzzle flash is big i think both firing at same time would look silly)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  5. Hazop

Hazop

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ahh! I know what you could do! Attack 1 is one mg then attack 2 is the other! :D