• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ask the Hive Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now I could assume Media Manager == Arena Moderator. :peasant-thumbs-up:

No offense but that answer doesn't help too much against confusion, towards who takes responsibility in arena. It's not directed at you, but someone at least should know, or could answer. As for example on latest arena discussions there was like no arena-mod interaction. Or if it's not clear on staff side, that's totally okay, too, if it's at least somehow transparent. And together with your statement that Mythic, Media Manager, is the person who manages Arena, it just got more confusing.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
So now I could assume Media Manager == Arena Moderator. :peasant-thumbs-up:

No offense but that answer doesn't help too much against confusion, towards who takes responsibility in arena. It's not directed at you, but someone at least should know, or could answer. As for example on latest arena discussions there was like no arena-mod interaction. Or if it's not clear on staff side, that's totally okay, too, if it's at least somehow transparent. And together with your statement that Mythic, Media Manager, is the person who manages Arena, it just got more confusing.
Mythic helps out in the arena but is mostly the news and PR guy. Those two often overlap.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Hi there how can I post some maps here?
follow these steps
map01.png
map02.png
map03.png
click on the images to make them bigger

You might want to follow these guides along the way, especially the video if you're a beginner:

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

U P L O A D I N G - A - M A P

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

Last edited:

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Rather than posting an entirely new topic, I'll just drop a quick line here if that's okay :p

Just a quick sanity check on my end - I see some people (like me) are still working with 1.27b or earlier. I assume that's all fine for the map section/forums? I got the installer from the Battle.net forums here so I assume it's okay to link to that as well. Cheers :p

Thanks in advance :)

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Hi everyone! I've posted a skin on Hive, without noticing that there is a separate section for Reforged skins. How can I move my skin from the normal Skins section, to the Reforged HD Skins section, without deleting the entire bundle?
Use the green Report button and mention it. A moderator will move the post/thread.
anima.png

Level 1
Hello, my question is really simple, but it may also be a bit of a dumb sounding one, at that. I have been a user of this site (without an account, for most of it) and i know there's a lot of older models, however, i only see posts as far as 2018 in the downloads section. Is there a way to look further than that currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.