• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Asian Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Well, it`s a playable map so I don't really care about it! It's your personal opinion and you are somewhat right about it but I don't think the images I posted are good enought to realy show the true beauty of the terrain unless you play it. And yes I do get lazy halfway through sometimes.
I'm not so sure about the waterfall, what exactly is it that you don't like about it?
I would like to hear more honest opinions on the terrain.

Last edited:
Level 16
EYE CANDY! Thank you! Some of this EYE CANDY contains rips!
I realized that some models will need to be changed because they are rips (more accurately not the models but some textures from trees).
Currently searching for coders and I think I found some but it will take some time for them to join the project as they are still working on their own.

And yes! My description of the project still sucks!

Level 18
Just a suggestion and plz dont take this as something wrong. What if you used wc3 textures from other models and combine them with the models in this map? Yes it will lower the quality of the models but it sure saves you a lot of space regarding the max mapsize of 8mb. (This isn't something i personally would do since im a addict to beauty (quality) but perhaps you might consider doing it)

Level 16
The project is frozen in ice for a unknown period of time (till I find a coder). This doesn't mean I am giving up or am canceling it, the project still stands.
Ok, I am not leting myself so easily beaten! I guess I have to add some extra effort from my part and search for some coders.
At least I found a writer!

Level 6
Why you named it to Asian Garden?
If that "Samurai Themes", you should named it to "Japannese Garden"!

Level 6
maps that exed 8 mb can be played using LAN ,since garena conect whit Warcraft 3 TFT using LAN server instaled in game you can play maps that are larger than 8 mb......but condition for this is that all players have map(if not game will crash)

Level 6
The name is set so I'm to busy to rename it or - remake the logo. I know it sucks but there are a lot of projects with names coming out of the closet.

How about Samurai war or anythink else?
You bang about this :/
Perfect terrain :D
You should change it! (Change not samurai war, add more unit!)

Level 16
I'm either rotting away or am going completely insane!
------------------------------------------------------
Ok here's the thing I found an interesting group but it seems that befor they help me I must help them first. I must say that I've been to that road before and I was left out! Pffffff...~_~ This means only one thing, more waiting!

Level 16
Well.. 20 mb is just the map I'll compress some textures a notch so it will be smaller. This is going to be just a single player map I'll probably make a multiplayer version out of it if people like it and I finish it. Hopefully I'll get it done before the world ends!
The main challenge will be to transfer the resources in a campaign archive.

Status
Not open for further replies.