• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ASF_Spellpack

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Anachron
Firstly, to put all points over i, the ASF stands for Aspard's Spell Factory. Definetily, it's our with Xiliger spellfactory, but the spells included into this spellpack have been created by me. I've to returned back to the spellmaking (and the spellfactory especially), since the summer is off and I have no time to go for a walk, drink etc, but still have some free time during the day. So, if you want to make a request - feel free to visit it. :)

Then, credits (I'm afraid to forget it. Nevermind, all the credits can be found in game or editor themselves):
Paladon: Knockback system, Units revival system.
NiddHogg-kun: ESC system, Tree revival system, Hero revival system.
Anitarf: IsTerrainWalkable library.

Special thanks to Deuterium: Just for his wise guideness through a number of obstacles and being my friend here :p

This spellpack consists of eleven spells on different theme plus two systems: Item Charge Stack System and Item Set Bonus System.

I won't even bother rewriting the description to all of them here, cause it's full of WarCraft 3 colors and I'll just get crazy and bored by removing all of this useless stuff. But here are the names of the spells: Meter Storm; Phantomer; Shining Barrier; Brutal Torment; Wisdom Priority; Fight Fire With Fire; Chaotic Field; Arrow Volley; Retaliation; Spike Ram and Focus Shot.

Feel free to leave comments and make suggestions, I'm always open to studying my own mistakes. I also appreciate any feedback: both positive and negative.

Of course v1.24 compatible.

07.09.09 - Released the spellpack
21.09.09 - Update: 2 new spells; 2 new systems; some slight improvements
24.09.09 - Fixed bug with Spike Ram and added a variable to determine if the unit should be paused or not during the Arrow Volley.

Spellpack requires JNGP since now!

Keywords:
Meteor, Fire, Stun, Impale, Nerubian, Spike, Swap, Barrier, Ice, Frost, Arrow, Explosion, Illusion, Clap
Contents

ASF_Spellpack (Map)

Reviews
09:18, 15th Jun 2010 Hanky: I found some points that should be improved: - never use waits like in Meteor Storm even if it's gui - you could improve the way you are indexing - instead of making an if-then-else for every level of an ability use a...