• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Artistic Nudity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
That is exactly the kind of thing that happens down in WC3C, thats also why they block non logged in users from DLing materials.

If someone hosted a compition like that on this site, well only the administrators or ralle could stop them. There is nothing wrong with hosting a compition like that as long as the people who click the chain are informed that it can contain sexual meterial as to stop this site being taken to court for letting some american rich ass mother's son see what americans believe is bad to see (which a large ammount of the world also adopted).

Level 36
Oh my god, I wish America wasn't filled to the brim with these die-hard christisan ultra conservative bastards. It's art damnit! There is absolutely no sexual connotation in the artwork, for the love of christ there's a penis it! If you're a male, it's likely that you see it several times a day, if you're a female, i'm sure that you've seen one before.

I don't see what the big freaking deal is....

Level 7
Oh my god, I wish America wasn't filled to the brim with these die-hard christisan ultra conservative bastards. It's art damnit! There is absolutely no sexual connotation in the artwork, for the love of christ there's a penis it! If you're a male, it's likely that you see it several times a day, if you're a female, i'm sure that you've seen one before.

I don't see what the big freaking deal is....
I'm actually Jewish :smile:

My point was that this shouldnt be on Wc3c because there are children on the site.

Actually, no, most users at Wc3c are 18 year old guys, and it seems most do drugs and other random not childish stuff.

Again, the point of the competition was ANATOMY. In other words, perfect body proportions and realism. So that includes penis' too.

I love arguing in this thread. You can say penis without sounding like an idiot.

Level 21
most do drugs

i dont know what doing drugs has to do with anything, i know this kid who is 12 and smokes pot, also i met this lady once who had a baby addicted to heroine. anyways i am over 18 and i dont do drugs, doesnt mean im childish.

@lololololorothrigs (not childish at all :p)
theres a big thing about that in one of darren browns books, i think i saw it when i was in rome but i didnt really see it that way. i thought i looked very ncie, like alot of the sculptures out there. christians should be proud of it no matter what they think it represents because it a very nice peice of art.

Level 24
if you're a female, i'm sure that you've seen one before.

most females will see one if they ever want to become a mother anyways. if they are, and haven't, it means that the father is likely to be executed or serving life in jail. GET OVER IT people.

Status
Not open for further replies.