• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas Dominated By Zovaal (4.0 Update)

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This is another of the models dominated by zovaal I still have several and I will upload them soon, while I leave the purge lord arthas

UPDATE 3.0
redone full body emissives, reduced portrait size and made an improved icon, now it doesn't look stretched anymore
UPDATE 4.0
New and Better Icon

WC3ScrnShot_011423_180833_000.png

Captura_de_pantalla_170.png

Captura_de_pantalla_168.png

Captura_de_pantalla_167.png
Contents

Arthas Dominated By Zovaal (Model)

Icon (Update) (Icon)

Portrait (Model)

Both Arthas and Kil'jadan seems like a retexture work, though I undersdand you have to add emissive layer so this can't be uploaded to texture section. But living Arthas lacks a feeling of shadowland, you could try to replace those lion heads with metallic skulls or add some twisted spikes on his armor (which you can easily find on beetles or revenants models).

Both Arthas and Kil'jadan seems like a retexture work, though I undersdand you have to add emissive layer so this can't be uploaded to texture section. But living Arthas lacks a feeling of shadowland, you could try to replace those lion heads with metallic skulls or add some twisted spikes on his armor (which you can easily find on beetles or revenants models).
They are not just models, they have a story behind them and why their appearance is the same, I also do not upload them as textures since they use their own model in each texture since the original model can appear and face its dominated version, it is all a matter of multiverse

His undead version, for example, will also be as a dominated model.