• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Arthas Campaign - Orcs (Prologue)

What do you want to see mostly in the campaign?

• Lord Uther - Death Knight

• King Arthas Menethill

• Broxigar

• Archimonde

• Sargeras

• Bloody

• Kel'Thuzad

• Thrall

• Queen Jaina menethill

• Prince Uther Menethill

• Terenas Menethill

• Grom

• The Ashbriner

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Man I know your idea to eliminate thrall, but because of that we dont have the man who remplaced Deathwing in the aspect of earth in cataclysm, and because of that we dont have the man who helped us to kill it in the expansion. Its a problem to solve later, but its interesting your idea about the campaign.

Level 29
Man I know your idea to eliminate thrall, but because of that we dont have the man who remplaced Deathwing in the aspect of earth in cataclysm, and because of that we dont have the man who helped us to kill it in the expansion. Its a problem to solve later, but its interesting your idea about the campaign.

It is an alternate timeline.

They have Broxigar and his amazing axe that managed to hurt Sargeras.

Level 4
Hey guys, it has been more then 1 year since I've uploaded the Undead campaign and it takes me some time to work on the Orcs campaign.(work, study and other stuffs ) Just to let you know that I didn't forget you I've uploaded a video with the Prologue of the campaign so you guys could watch it and comment your thoughts about where this campaign is heading. I'll just let you know guys that the progress so far is great, and I've finished most of the campaign so far can't say much, so watch the video and vote in the poll if you'd like :D

Arthas Campaign - Orcs Prologue

P.S does anyone know a good campaign menu model maker?
please priv me if so.
any chance u can put voice also of character

Level 15
I sure wish I could, but I'm glad to hear that you've made progress.

Got already enough testers, thanks anyways mate :D

any chance u can put voice also of character

not sure about it, will see :)

Hi, what's the progress of the campaign? When are we going to play it?

currently I'm working on the last chapter of the campaign and later on the bonus chapter, not sure how long though since I don't have much time to work on the campaign lately O:

Status
Not open for further replies.