• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ArthasArmour.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Right... I Explain now first of all you need war 3 model editor. When you have it start it up if it doesnt work copy it to your Warcraft 3 folder. When you started it it comes a gray box. Then you press "windows" on war3modeleditor and then you click Mpq Browser.
and it comes one more box please click on files then and after it you click war3.mpq and looks after the arthas model when you got the arthas model you go to textures on windows. And right click on the textures window and press import then you look after this .blp file and click it. When thats done you can delete "textures\Arthas.blp" and then you go to material and you will see Material (number of it) double click those and you will see Material layer double click those when you did it you look at Texture ID if it is (None) click on the arrow and after it press the ArtasWoW.blp

My god i aint that good on english^^

Keywords:
Paladin, Arthas, frostmourne, lich, king, armored, knight, guardian
Contents

ArtasWoW.blp (Texture)

Reviews
16:57, 2nd May 2008 Werewulf: The texture is terrible, the shading is just really poor and random and the technique for the chainmail is horrible. rejected.

M

16:57, 2nd May 2008
Werewulf: The texture is terrible, the shading is just really poor and random and the technique for the chainmail is horrible. rejected.