• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ogre_Wardv2.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ok..my second try :)

This is a version of the standard Ogre Warrior but with an armor...
No more to say... X)
Of course comments and tell me whats wrong...and give credits if u use it...

Keywords:
ogre,orc,armored,plated,hord,blackrock,warrior
Contents

Armored Ogre (Texture)

Reviews
10:48, 22nd Nov 2009 67chrome: Seems...unfinished. The boarder portions of the armor are to fuzzy and blend in with the surrounding armor, the rivets are to dark and flat (they should have highlights on their top to see more 3-dimensional), and the...

M

10:48, 22nd Nov 2009
67chrome: Seems...unfinished. The boarder portions of the armor are to fuzzy and blend in with the surrounding armor, the rivets are to dark and flat (they should have highlights on their top to see more 3-dimensional), and the strips down the front of the armor are off and to dark as well, they look like black lines rather than any sort of groves within the armor, and don't particularly make much sense. I'd recommend going over this skin with smaller brushes with less feathering, metallic objects really need sharp edges. You may also want to check out the 2D art tutorials at this site to help you further your skills :)