• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arkain - Model Pack

Disclaimer/Credits
Please give credits if you use it in your campaign/map.
Don't edit, repost or share my resources without my full and written permission. If you wish to edit my resources, please write me a personal message on the Hive or on Discord and we can discuss your wish.

If you use the resource(s) in bad faith I have the full right to take away the ability to use this resource.
And if you have questions about the model, feel free to contact me.

The Lore
The great, the awesome, the legendary Shar Dundred has asked me to make a model for his great project The Legends of Arkain. I made one and Shar was very happy with it. I made more and I learned a lot making these models and it brought me back and closer to the core of wc3 modding.

Models in this pack are:

Man-At-Arms - A foot soldier that looks 'less armoured and more heavily armoured at the same time'. Based on the footman model with additional animations and goodies edited onto it.
Infantry Sergeant - A leader of the Men-At-Arms.
Knight of Kome - Heavily armoured mounted warrior that uses a giant blade to destroy his enemies. Based on the DeathKnight model with additional animations such as Decay animations and other goodies.
Knight of Kome Commander - Mounted nobility and fearless leaders of the Knights.
Prosecutor - A frontline unit that crushes everything under its hammer. Based on the Paladin model.
Skirmisher - Agile ranged unit. Based on the ranged bandit model with additional animations and goodies edited onto it.
Lance Corporal - A leader of the Skirmishers.
Scout Cavalry - Light mounted warrior. Ideal for scouting and hit-and-run attacks. Based on the Orc Warlord with additional animations and goodies edited onto it.
Cavalry Sergeant - A leader of the Scout Cavalry units.

Update: 20th June 2021: Now all models have working ribbons emitters.
Update: 14th November 2022: Added Skirmisher, Lance Corporal, Scout Cavalry, Cavalry Sergeant and missiles.

Again, special thanks to Shar Dundred for pushing my skills to the limit and making me enjoy these models.

Keywords:

Arkain, legend, legends, Frankster, Frank, General Frank, General, Generals, metal[/box]
Previews
Contents

Man-At-Arms (Model)

Man-At-Arms Portrait (Model)

Man-At-Arms Icons (Icon)

Infantry Sergeant (Model)

Infantry Sergeant Portrait (Model)

Infantry Sergeant Icons (Icon)

Knight of Kome (Model)

Knight of Kome Icon (Icon)

Knight of Kome "Hate" Icon (Icon)

Knight of Kome Commander (Model)

Knight of Kome Commander Icon (Icon)

Mighty Swords Attachment (Model)

Prosecutor (Model)

Prosecutor Portrait (Model)

Prosecutor Icon (Icon)

Scout Rider (Model)

Scout Rider Portrait (Model)

Scout Rider Icons (Icon)

Cavalry Sergeant (Model)

Cavalry Sergeant Portrait (Model)

Cavalry Sergeant Icons (Icon)

Skirmisher (Model)

Skirmisher Portrait (Model)

Skirmisher Icons (Icon)

Skirmisher Missile (Model)

Lance Corporal (Model)

Lance Corporal Portrait (Model)

Lance Corporal Icons (Icon)

Lance Corporal Missile (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
A nice themed pack of troops. Works in-game. Approved!
Level 29
Excellent models. Shar did the right thing by asking for your aid!!

It is a damn shame, though, that we will slaughter all those that have such beautiful models, in such gruesome way that it is very unlikely that we will have the chance to play with them later on :xxd:

Level 10
Can you include Joia's model too? And are you gonna add more soon? Big thanks for sharing. Love the models

Deleted member 304046

D

Deleted member 304046

A nice model pack for human Knights of Kome!

Seeing models created for Legends of Arkain, whether it would be yours or the ones made by Rhapsodie or johnwar, just shows how far Shar Dundred's work has come, with fan made models for his creation, fanart, fan stories, etc. I am glad for you both!🙂

A nice model pack for human Knights of Kome!

Seeing models created for Legends of Arkain, whether it would be yours or the ones made by Rhapsodie or johnwar, just shows how far Shar Dundred's work has come, with fan made models for his creation, fanart, fan stories, etc. I am glad for you both!🙂
Thank you.
Shar Dundred is an immense inspiration, a good member of this community and a truely good friend. :)

Level 13
I don't know. Import the model, save the map, restart WE. That should work.
I tried all the models man at arms ,infantry sergeant ,knight of Kome keeps showing up blank everything else works saved it restarted WE still shows up blank. I give up and the man at arms spell animation is cool.
I don't know. Import the model, save the map, restart WE. That should work.

I tried all the models man at arms ,infantry sergeant ,knight of Kome keeps showing up blank everything else works saved it restarted WE still shows up blank. I give up and the man at arms spell animation is cool.
Are you using a legit version of WE and the game and are you on the latest patch?
I test my resources on the latest patch and they work just fine.

Level 13
Are you using a legit version of WE and the game and are you on the latest patch?
I test my resources on the latest patch and they work just fine.
Yes I can use disk or digital when I bought Warcraft years ago I also did the digital download just in case my disk got damaged do you have a link for the latest patch because I am not sure on that?

Yes I can use disk or digital when I bought Warcraft years ago I also did the digital download just in case my disk got damaged do you have a link for the latest patch because I am not sure on that?
The latest patch should be applied automatically if you play with a legit version through Battle.net.