• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arielle Echo - The Pirate Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Intro:

Hello, keiji here. Wanna put out a request for a Unit i need for my use and that i think could be usefull for others as well.

Project:

My project is called Dawn of Life, which will one day become a campaign, but for now it is only a story I am writing myself, but I have allready started with one of the races "Northians" ^^

Request:

My Request is about a hero female pirate woman. It can be a totally made model or just some attachments or something, as long at is looks as a pirate woman im happy ^^

Name: Queen of the Wild Sea
Type: scratch or edited from any female character in war3.
Details:

A piratish sexy woman living in a city filled with mandom and drunken morons. She is always struggling to show that she is better than any man, and is the captain of a boat which is treasure hunters for the Life Elfen empire, the combat type of treasure hunting ofc :p

The most important think is that she got a Cutlass, and if possible a pistol in the other hand.

well, i dont got many but ill look some up on google. Wont be GREAT ones though... ;/

Attachments

• PirateGirl.jpg
    PirateGirl.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,175
  • x11723.jpg
    x11723.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.